Thursday, July 6, 2023

The Name "Rambo" Means "Raven's Nest"-Zach's 1st Gematria Effect Episode 277 Days Before Rambo's Bday and the Batman/Joker Narrative-Upcoming 322nd Gematria Effect Episode

 


I've been looking more into the RAMBO connections today. I'm curious when the first episode of The Gematria Effect his show started, and also the first time he ever called in to the show. It had to be in 2019 or before. I might have to sign up for a month subscription to TFR and really dig...

Anyway, I noticed that Zach's first ever Gematria Effect episode was 9 months 4 days, or 277 days before Rambo's bday. 

Recall that numbers 277 and 94 were important to when Zach kicked Rambo off the Ides of March Gematria Effect Episode. 
So, I figured I would look at Gematriaeffectnews.com and see when the first time Rambo posted on his section, "Rambo's Corner." 

As I was scrolling I saw a post that he had about the film "Joker." 

Notice how he points out that the film "Joker" came out on 277th day of the year? 
It also leaves 88 days in the year, which is why "Back to the Future" is important to that date....but I was also thinking...
Aurora=43 and 88
Rambo was 43 years old when the Aurora Batman shooting happened on the 43rd anniversary of the Moon landing. 
Recall how the number 186 is important to the Umbrella symbolism as well as the Space Theme. This is due to Zach's original channel being deleted 186 days after the Christmas Eve car crash into his house, which is the day the Umbrella Man told him to watch out for. 
See Above..for more info...

Zach even kicked Rambo off a span of 186 days after they met each other on 9/11/22. 

Recall that the Artemis I launch was linked to SciManDan and Zach too...I also talked about Artemis I being struck by LIGHTNING in a post about the Umbrella Man back in September. The Lightning Symbolism was going on last year along with the Batman/Sand Theme which I think is connected to the date 10/4. 

In that same post about Artemis I and the Umbrella Man, I talked about the Skull and Bones connections going on...recall that the Buffalo Rally and 9/11 Rally's were super connected to Skull and Bones...Buffalo Rally even 3 months 22 days before 9/11. Then Zach finished his trip at Yale, where Skull and Bones is. 

I'm mentioning this, because we are coming up on Zach's 322nd Gematria Effect episode. If he doesn't miss a week, it will be on 7/19/23...the 200th day of the year...the day before the 11th anniversary of the Batman shooting. 

Crazy, the first post Rambo has in "Rambo's Corner" involves  the film "Joker" too. 
Another thing I am curious about is how exactly Rambo got his nickname "Rambo." I remember him calling in before that name was put on him...so I'm curious how it came to be....

Rambo has talked a lot about the Raven symbolism, and he last video also involved the Raven and 9/11....

Notice how the origin of the surname Rambo can be translated to "Raven's Nest." It comes from "Ramberget" or RAVEN Mountain in Gothenburg, Sweden...

You just can't even make this stuff up lol. 

I'd bet Rambo knows a lot more about the Goddess Aurora than I do too, which I feel like is probably important to this somehow. 
As I'm typing this blog post I just got a notification on my phone. It was Snapchat asking if I remember my Snap on September 24th, 2022....Like why the hell did it randomly show up with that date on July 6th, 2023? It makes zero sense lol...and notice the time was 6:11....Rambo's bday is 6/11...and his Channel(The Truth Codes) was created on 9/24, which is also Fritz Springmeier's bday. 

The Snapchat I sent on 9/24/22 was the above picture with Frank from Shameless with the Hurricanes named Fiona and Ian....Recall that those Hurricanes were synced to the Batman Theme as they reminded us of Hurricane Sandy that hit New York, just after the Batman Shooting...
"There's a Storm Coming Mr. Wayne" was also a famous line from that movie. 
A lot of the coding in those hurricanes had to do with the number 24 as well...so maybe it's something to do with the new "Joker" film coming out in the year 24'? 
Funnier yet, is that when I randomly saw Rambo's post about "Joker" coming out on 10/4 and it being the 277th day, I also saw that it had "Ian" from Shameless on it..Apparently, he plays the Valeska Twins int he show "Gotham"...The Valeska Twins are the origins of the Joker in that show. 
I talked about Cameron Monaghan with the Cameron/Cameroon stuff a while back too....I find this funny, because today at work the song "Kiss Me" from "She's All That" came on.....I then went on to talk about "He's All That" and my synchronicity with Cameron/Cameroon and the Wendy Williams/Horse Stuff. 

Have to pay attention to the Hurricanes and think more as to why this is important...New York...Hurricane...Not sure if Hurricanes hit Cameroon? 















5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. St. Francis of Assisi Feast Day celebrated 10/4 & 9/17

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jonas Blixt current leader PGA Golf John Deere. He's from Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's funny that Zach is connecting Coco Lee's death to the crow in lite of Rambo meaning Raven's nest. It's way too convenient. Also hard to believe the rust shooting is approaching it's 2 year anniversary. Now beetlejuice 2 is in the works. It's just how Titanic is all of a sudden available on Netflix after the subway implosion.... Bizarre marketing

    ReplyDelete