Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Iowa State Synchronicity Today-Wichita

 

A kid from the area recently died while at a bachelor party in Wichita...I don't know the full details, but according to the news article he was hit by a car trying to cross the interstate...

I've seen this kid a bunch, but I wouldn't say I really know him that well. His parents had just bought the has station 8 miles away, and he was going to manage it...

Anyway, we were talking about it at work today, and I figure I would look at the Gematria..

His name sums to 142.

Wichita=142(FB) and 116

He died 116 days before his bday.

He also died 8 months 7 days after his bday.

Wichita, Kansas=87

Crazy, I'm just seeing that I took that screenshot at 1:16 too.

Anyway, reading his obituary, I thought it was crazy how it talks about him being a big Iowa State Fan, and also just graduating from Iowa State...

I blogged yesterday about Iowa State.


A few minutes later, I went to the bathroom, and since I'm killing time, I stopped and looked at the newspapers...
Of course, the town paper has a headline story about a girl who graduated from Iowa State..

I then came to the kitchen and they told me that someone ordered a pizza..so I made the pizza and got on my phone...I was looking up Wichita...and thought maybe Iowa State may play Wichita State or something of the sort this year...

The lady who ordered the pizza then showed up, and of course, she was wearing an old Iowa State Cyclones T-Shirt lol..

I do live in Iowa, closer to Omaha...but still, I haven't seen Iowa State shirts or anything all day until now...and I keep seeing it everywhere lol.

So there must be something I am supposed to see with the Iowa State Cyclones...or possibly Wichita, or Wichita State..

Iowa State University=86

Wichita State=186

Wichita State Shockers=236(Money)

Wichita, Kansas=424(FB)

424..Money..Iowa..

Looking at Wichita, it say Kirstie Alley was from there...She's known for the show "Cheers"...it only stands out cause this kid was gonna run the gas station near Cheers that I often mention...Just trying not to write details, because ai don't want the family mad, because most people do not understand this knowledge..

Cheers is in the town that sums to 142(FB)

Hines Ward=142

Think about Batman...but Kirstie Alley got 2nd place to Hines Ward in the 12th season of Dancing with the Stars..

Barry Sanders(Lions) Is from Wichita.

Thinking about other connections...The first college sporting event I went to was an Iowa State Football game in like 6th grade?..We rode a big bus with a bunch of people and a guy named nicknamed Fanny told me that my dad wasn't my real dad lol...and that another old farmer guy named Darryl was my real dad...it's not true, but I did look like I could've been that guy's kid when I was younger...so maybe it's something to do with one of them guys...Fanny still works at UPS, which is close to going on strike..








No comments:

Post a Comment