Wednesday, July 26, 2023

RAVEN-Symone Says She's Psychic

 



I knew we were eventually gonna get a story about Raven-Symone lol...the Raven theme...I even looked up "That's So Raven" a few weeks ago, but nothing stood out to me as far as the dates, or Gematria. 

I wish I would've read the plot now though...I had no idea it was about how Raven had Psychic abilities.....so now she is saying she has these powers in real life.....

I only find it interesting as I keep getting the notification from the Psychic lady on Facebook. I mean a ton of them every day....and earlier today I was thinking about how maybe I should join the group and let her teach me how to be psychic...cause that's what her page is all about...teaching others how to use their psychic abilities....I thought about it a good portion of the day, of how, maybe I'm being guided to learn, and that's why I keep getting so many notifications. I was also thinking about it in relation to the Garrett kid dying. 

Moral of the story, is that I find it funny we would get this story in the news tonight lol...especially involving the RAVEN Theme. 
I was looking up That's so Raven 5 months 2 days before Raven's bday...
Raven Symone=52
Raven-Symoné=52

The psychic lady who I had a dream about her husband dying goes by the name "Edelweiss"=52 on her Facebook Psychic account. 

Her husbands bday was a span of 52 days before 7/25. 

He died 25 years ago...
That's so Raven's last episode was on my 25th bday. 

I looked up "That's so Raven" a span of 34 days after his bday. 

Psychic=34

Think how 34 is big with the Batman Theme and also the Ravens winning Super Bowl 47. 

Nothing else really sticks out to me with this story though...possibly the Raven has something to do with Psychic abilities/Magic...I mean you do often see them in movies with Witches. 







No comments:

Post a Comment