Saturday, July 22, 2023

Saw The SpongeBob Shirt Guy That Added Me on Facebook After AstroWorld Crowd Crush

 

On July 19th, I was getting ready to clock out at work, and as I was walking up front I saw my dad talking to Wilson...
Recall that he added me on Facebook and I had no idea who he was...I thought his SpongeBob shirt was interesting though, because this happened around the time of the Astroworld Crowd Crush...

SpongeBob and Travis Scott were the Super Bowl 53 Halftime show...and the episode used was the same from Wilson's shirt in the picture....

The Rams lost in Super Bowl 53, so I thought possibly it was pointing to the Rams being in Super Bowl 56, which they went on to win...

Moral of the story, apparently this guy used to work with my dad. I had no idea about this until the other day...I told my dad about how he added me in Facebook, and he said that Wilson was his buddy from work...so maybe he added me, because he knew my dad? No big deal that he added me either, but the synchronicity with it was crazy.

And what are the odds that I would see him on 7/19...the 200th day of the year?

Wilson Menendez=200
SpongeBob=200(FB)

Another thing that stood out to me is that he was wearing a soccer shirt that said "Qatar."

I don't know crap about soccer, but I assume it's his favorite team, cause I just looked on Facebook and he has a bunch of shirts like this in his pics...

Qatar makes me think of OIL though...and its also near Dubai/Oman where I had the crazy Boat synchronicity...

Qatar pulled out of OPEC a few days after George HW Bush died...He died the same day as an Alaskan Earthquake, and we recently had an Alaskan Earthquake....

Qatar=78
This happened 78 days after his bday(5/2).

Maybe something to do with Zach Efron too, considering my old post...


1 comment: