Friday, July 14, 2023

Rambo Uploading to Patreon-Emily Blunt(Mary Poppins/Umbrella) Taking a Break From Acting

 

This whole thing with Rambo just seems off if you ask me. So he's not making YouTube videos anymore because he's a "Targeted Individual", but he's still gonna put them on Patreon? What is the difference, besides getting paid to make the videos? I guess I am just confused. Rambo really does seem like a good genuine guy, so I'm not talking crap on him, nor doubting his claims... but as a truth seeker, I have to ask this question. Only thing is that many people might not pay $5 to watch his videos, but regardless, his info is still available.  

Targeted Individual=86 and 185

Rambo=86

Mercury=86

Raven=86(FB)

Zach kicks him off 185 days after they met on 9/11..

Rambo deletes his channel on 185th day. 

The Truth Codes=185

So on..


After reading the above, I assume that his real name is "Rambo Osanya." 

Rambo Osanya=43 and 124

His first Gematria Effect Episode was 1 month 24 days before his bday. 

His first blog post on Rambo's Corner was on 1/24 in 2020. 

Crazier yet is that Bobby's message was sent at 1:24pm. 


And did I not mention the number 43 a bunch in my last post?

Rambo was 43 years old when the Aurora Batman Shooting happened on the 43rd anniversary of the Moon landing. 

Aurora=43

43 year old Hollywood Ripper. (Found out Rambo's name)

1st episode involved the 43rd President. 


124 makes me think of a few things....the Mandela Effect/Horse Narrative...but also the Fat Comedian stuff linked to Sam Kinison...Recall that there are videos on YouTube saying that Sam Kinison is actually Montagraph...Kinison was from Yakima where Zach had lived.....the Umbrella Symbolism. 


It's interesting that CNN also had this as a headline story earlier today. 
Emily Blunt is taking a break from acting...
She plays Mary Poppins, the Umbrella Lady...
Recall that last year on 10/11, the same day that YouTube took down my Umbrella video, we had the death of Angela Lansbury, who was the Balloon Lady in "Mary Poppins Returns." 

Emily Blunt=185(FB) and 43

Umbrella Man=185
She announced this on Monday, but the story is from today...
Notice it's 226 days before Emily Blunt's bday. 
226 the big number with my Umbrella video that YouTube deleted. 
Angela Lansbury=226






5 comments:

  1. I definitely didn't plan the 1:24. To me that's stranger than if I had planned it. I think you make a similar point. I'm at a place now where I can't devote too much time to gematria or its so-called "community". Your blog is really the last vestige for me. I keep in touch with a couple other people. I do have one date I've been focusing on. October 23rd. Here's the break down:

    """VP V = 22 P = 16
    2216
    Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

    Will Smith slapped Chris Rock at 19541 day sold. That's the 2216th prime number. 6 days prior to the slap was the crash of China Eastern Airlines flight 5735. It was the vernal equinox and the day of a Jupiter-Mercury conjunction. Jupiter's magic square sums to 136 and Mercury's sums to 2080. 2080 + 136 = 2216. 9 days after the slap Barack Obama returned to the white house on April 5th, 2022. It was his 22160th day on Earth.

    "The BRIGHT and morning star"

    Will Smith starred in the film Bright and his mother's maiden name is Bright.

    Kamala was selected as VP on 8/11/2020 when Venus was at maximum elongation as a Morning star. The next maximum elongation date is 10/23/2023 the first day of Scorpio. This will also be a Mercury Birthday for Kamala and Biden. Biden turns 336 Mercury orbits old and Kamala turns 245. They were born 91 Mercury years apart."""

    Ya know, Smith's son did the Karate Kid and it was set in China in lite of the Kurt Russell stuff.

    In lite of you mentioning fat comedians recall that I pointed out how you were 12750 days old for your post on Ralphie May. Jesus Christ = 1275. I turned 12750 days old last year on the day my heart chakra opened. That's primarily what stays on my mind with gematria. That sync with 1275 and all the 2216's from last year.

    I did talk to Rambo a few days ago. He emphasided the power of the Capricorn Full Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Buck Moon was a Super Moon apparently. The August 30th blue moon will be even closer to earth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know what's funny. Pete Davidson voices Mirage in the new Transformers. Mirage turns into a 911 Porsche. Pete Davidson's dad died on 9/11. Nashville is in Davidson county.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Came across an older hit yesterday I hadn't heard in forever. Like all a sudden Instagram was showing me various accounts doing guitar tabs and I don't play but among the dozen or so they played Collective Soul's Shine really stood out. I noticed that "Collective Soul" = 1275 in the same cipher as "Jesus Christ". Rambo connects Jesus to Mercury. You turned 43 Mercury years old the day that song released. 3/19/1993

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting that Lucifer=319 sat & 74 ord like Jesus who's in the Bible 318 times. Baphomet = 124. The Baphomet=224Fbs; 50 fr; 180(18)tov k; 153 ill Rev; 3913 hep - Venus #'s.

    ReplyDelete