Friday, July 21, 2023

Jason Aldean's Heat Stroke During the Song "Crazy Town"-SummerSlam Narrative-Detroit-Sheryl Crow/Kid Rock

 



Before the Jason Aldean story next to the Tupac story, we had a story of Jason Aldean having a heat stroke on stage on 7/15/23. Although, they now say he didn't have a heat stroke, this was the news at the time. 
Heat Stroke=58
Think of all the other 58's connected to the recent stories. 

What stands out to me even more is the fact that he left stage while performing the song "Crazy Town." Recall that I had blogged about the band Crazy Town on 4/28. In that post I realized that Jason Aldean had a song called "Crazy Town" that was the theme song for SummerSlam 2022....the SummerSlam connected to Tisha B'Av and Peacock narrative. 

Think about Las Vegas in relation to being a "Crazy" Town/City as well. 
I blogged about Crazy Town 2 months 28 days before the Heat Stroke story. 
Jason Aldean's bday is 2/28. 
Notice the Heat Stroke story was also 228 days before Jason Aldean's bday on 2/28. 
Looking into this a bit more, I realize that "Crazy Town" was the 3rd official SummerSlam 2022 song....The 1st official song was "Shakedown" by Kid Rock. 
Think how Kid Rock is from Detroit, and this year Summer Slam will be held in Detroit. It fits even more perfect now. 

It also makes more sense as to why Sheryl Crow responded to Jason Aldean's racist song news....
Think about Sheryl CROW and Kid Rock with the song "Picture." 
Arguably the most karaoked song on the planet lol. 

I swear I was singing this song just the other day too...One of my co-workers daughters must've sent a nude photo or something of the sort and got in trouble(she didn't tell the whole story)...but I kept randomly messing with her by singing "Picture" and "Photograph" by Nickelback. 
Sheryl Crow will also turn 62 years old the day of Super Bowl 58 in Las Vegas. 

There has to be something with Kid Rock and the Budlight stuff too...I also need to look at Facebook....not too long ago I remember some people in town went to a wedding and Kid Rock was there. They got pictures with him and such...I didn't blog about it, but I do remember it. 

Plus, Kid Rock said "Fuck Colin Kaepernick" in 2017...Which was related to Ariana Grande and the Manchester Arena Bombing that was synced to the Las Vegas shooting....and think about Eminem who is also important to that narrative, who is from DETROIT. I wouldn't doubt if something to do with ICP comes up now. 

I can't help but think of Zenith's video about Chris ROCK and the death of Gilbert Gottfried being connected to the Detroit Lions either. Gottfried was connected to Tisha B'Av/San Francisco(Kaepernick)...which all relates back to the same narrative I am talking about connected to WWE.....

Lol, it's just so deep that it's hard to perfectly place the pieces together, but like 50 things really all do connect....just trying to figure out the Central connection to it all. 
The official SummerSlam 2023 song is "Born to Be Wild." 

Born to Be Wild=58

SummerSlam on 8/5 or 5/8. 

We will see....Tisha B'Av is coming up on 7/26-7/27...

SummerSlam=186(FB)

Terry Kniess=186(FB)

Recall how he reached out to me the day before the Vegas shooting and whatnot, synced to the Jesuit/Price is Right Theme. 

Vegas..Money...

Terry was also a meteorologist, and I wonder if it's connected to the Meteorologist, Elise Finch, that recently died. 

Got a band gig tonight, so gotta go. 

















1 comment: