Sunday, July 16, 2023

Sand Theme Back In My Life Today-Sandy Hook-Rise of the Guardians

 I just took the kids to the Dollar Store to get Ice Cream, and on the way home, Zamien kept talking about "Sandy." He was saying, "Sandy Doesn't Talk" over and over. I asked him if he was talking about Sandy on "Rise of the Guardians," because Sandy doesn't talk on that film. He was talking about that movie too lol..

I only find it funny, because this morning at work, Patty was talking about Sandy Culver. She is my neighbor who died last year on National Batman Day...and recall I was talking about a Sandy Theme around that time and then Olivia Newton-John(Sandy) died a few days later....I also had synchronicity with the Sandman on Netflix and the film "Rise of the Guardians" on 8/5/22...and on 8/6, the big day I was watching for, I realized the big connection with 424 and the Batman Shooting and Sandy Hook..

I'm watching 10/4/23, because it's 424 days after 8/6/22.


Today is 186 days before Zamien's bday...Umbrella number..

Zamien Behrendt=72, 144

Sandy=72

Sandy Culver=144 and 196(FB)

Today the 196th day.


Sandy doesn't talk=86 and 221

Today is a span of 221 days after Sandy's bday..

221 and 86 the Batman Numbers.


Also, earlier today I was scrolling through Facebook videos and I saw one about adding a fart sound to a song called Purple Lamborghini...I had no idea what the song was, so I went to YouTube and found out it was a Skrillex song...but Jared Leto as the Joker was the main part of the video...

All of this was on 7/15..I forgot to post it, because I went and watched my friend Pats Ukele band. I've never seen them before, and they were playing 15 minutes away, so figured I would go watch them. They are really good, pry why they won an Omaha music award for best cover band lol...they are  awesome..can't believe I've never watched them before tonight, but I almost always have another gig. 

Ironically..
The Uke Boys=153
Jared Leto=153
Sandy Culver=153
7/15 a span of 153 days before Sandy Hook anniversary.


We will see what's going on with this narrative..






No comments:

Post a Comment