Wednesday, July 12, 2023

More on Rambo-Rambo's 1st Gematria Effect Episode was 94 Days Before Zach's Bday-1989 Joker Quotes 'The Raven'-Money Theme 226-Sand

 

Mercury is the Joker/Trickster...

Mercury rules the sign of Gemini..

Rambo is a Gemini. 

Mercury=86
Rambo=86
Raven=86(FB)

Think how Jack Nicholson is currently 86 years old...and the Batman symbolism is connected to 86. 
Gemini=209(FB) and 39
Batman=39

Think how 209 is related to the Money Theme..

Mercury also the God of Money/Commerce


Rambo also has a post about Ray Lewis and Cartomancy on 11/2/22.
Think about the JOKER card..
Notice that was a span of 226 days before Ray Lewis III died..
Baltimore Ravens=226(FB)
July Fourth=226(FB)
226 was the big number with MONEY and my Umbrella Videos. 

Rambo even has a post about the Spider symbolism and a picture of Julian Sands from 12/14/22, the anniversary of SANDy Hook. 

I'll have to go back and look at my Spider stuff again. I know it was important to Baltimore Raven, Tony Siragusa, who died on 22/6. Possibly something with the band "Cold" as well. 

Tony Sirgagus=221(FB)
Arachnophobia=221(FB)
Batman=221(FB)
Aurora, Colorado=221
So on. 

I wouldn't doubt if this is somehow related to when I lived in Arizona and met a palm reader named "Raven." He blew my mind, as he knew things about my cousin Wario that there is no way he would've known. We randomly met him at a party one night, and we barely knew anyone, so the truth in what he was saying was unreal. He knew about Wario's mom stealing MONEY...
Wario's name sums to 221(FB)
Batman=221(FB)
Aurora, Colorado=221 and 209(FB)
So on.

Rambo deleted his channel on 7/4 or 4/7...
Think how the Ravens stuff is important to Super Bowl 47. 
Super Bowl 58 will be on 2/11....211 the 47th prime number. 
Another reason I think the Raven stuff is synced to Batman is that my first "conspiracy" video involved the Boston Marathon/Batman....and I also talked about Edgar Allan Poe due to Tamerlane Tsarnaev..
Edgar Allan Poe died 104 days before his bday. 
Think about the 104 with the Ray Lewis/Ravens..
Joker film on 10/4. 
I must be a Jesuit too lol...I put that video out 201 days before my bday in 2013. 
Just like how my first ever video was 21 days after my bday called "Tasteless"....a song where I sing about ABC's and 123's...just crazy stuff..
Tasteless=21
Jesuit=21

Jesuit=104(FB) and 1004(Jewish)
Maybe 10/4 will be the day many others realize a lot of Gematria has nothing to do with "everything is the Jesuits/Freemasons"? 

Joker=185(Eng Ext)
Think how 185 was important to the Rambo stuff. 

In relation to Batman, I saw a post at work yesterday(7/10/23_ about how our Japanese friend Saori gets to stay until 8/6 now....I thought it was interesting, because Japan had that train stabbing with the guy dressed as the Joker...A few minutes later I went to the bathroom and came out and looked at the local newspapers....I thought it was funny that one of the headlines was about a local lady who wrote a book....I thought to myself.."I wrote a book, but it never made the local paper."...but I also thought it was interesting considering my book and the number 86....
I then looked at the next paper and the headline was about the 33rd auditor of Iowa named Rob SAND. Today is 33 days before his bday too...but think about how SAND was synced to the Batman narrative. 

Saori's name sums to 86 and 221..the Batman numbers. 
Burnout=221(FB) and 104(FB)(Name of Book)

The lady who wrote the book published it 230 days before her bday(1/16), and her name sums to 230(FB). 
Now let's find some phrase or connection to the Jesuits with the number 230 lol..
I mean seriously though...let's stop with the dumb decoding already...I highly doubt this book had anything to do with the Jesuits, but it does connect. 
Burnout=42 and 78
Jesuit=42, 78 and 84
This book released 8 months 4 days after the Jesuit anniversary..
The newspaper article came out 35 days after her book release. 
Catholic=35
The author's name sums to 56...oh my...
It also released a span of 201 days before the Pope's bday. 

Rob Sand=230(FB) and 116
Robert Sand=230(FB) and 116

Don't forget that 1/16 was the big Bear Spray day with Zach at Powell's BOOK Store too....All synced to the release of his book in connection to the Jesuits and the number 33. 

10/4 is 104 days before 1/16. 

And once again, it doesn't mean that there isn't a conspiracy going on....it's just that people speculate the meaning of the numbers in a story to mean a conspiracy. They've programmed themselves that each number means something associated with Jesuits/Freemasons so on..and when you have something that goes with every number...sure it's going to fit a narrative for conspiracy every time, but it still doesn't prove the conspiracy....and when you see how this happens all of the time outside of the media too, then it should make one question the meaning of it. The problem is that it sells to say everything is a conspiracy, and it's what people want to hear, because they have been trained in this conspiracy movement about Jesuits/Freemasons/Jews so on..So then when you get to the level of Gematria and see a pattern in numbers to a certain group, now everytime that number appears it gets associated with that...but just because a pattern exists, it doesn't mean the number has that meaning in a random news story. It's easy to get wrapped up in that ideal though, because the real conspiracy has groomed the conspiracy community to see it that way. 

I ended up signing up for TFR so I could figure out when Rambo's first episode was and such. 
Honestly, I always thought that Rambo was a nickname someone gave him, but in the 136th episode, he tells us that his real name is "Rambo", and he was born before the films came out. 
I would love to know how his parents came up with the name Rambo now...especially 13 years before "Rambo: First Blood" released.

Also, interesting that the description talks about the number 43, and the Hollywood Ripper. 

Recall that Rambo was 43 years old when the Aurora Batman shooting happened on the 43rd anniversary of the Moon landing. 
Aurora=43

Hollywood Ripper=94
Think how Zach kicking Rambo off was all about the number 94.  

You can't even make this up...
The first time Rambo called in was 4/18/2018. This was 94 days before Zach's bday. 
That description also mentions the number 43. 
Once again...
Zach's first ever Gematria Effect was 9 months 4 days before Rambo's bday. 
Zach kicked Rambo off the episode that was 9 months 4 days after Rambo's bday. 
Zach Hubbard=94
Fritz Springmeier=94
March For Our Lives=94(Protest Zach went to on Rambo's bday)
Seattle, Washington=94
The Truth Rally's were ended 94 days after Rambo's bday. 

Something I just noticed..
Zach's first episode was 277 days before Rambo's bday. 
Zach kicked Rambo off episode 277 days after Rambo's bday. 
Fritz Springmeier=104
Fritz Artz Springmeier=277
Recall that 10/4 is the 277th day. 

277 is the 59th prime. 
Joker=59
Joker came out on 10/4. 
Zach Hubbard=59 and 94



In relation to Rambo meaning Raven's Nest and his channel going down after the Ravens/911 video....
I found that Jack Nicholson's Joker character actually quotes "The Raven" in the 1989 Batman film. 

Jack Nicholson=186(FB)(Umbrella Number)
Jack Nicholson=924(Jewish)
9/24 is Fritz Springmeier's bday and Rambo's Channel anniversary. 
10/4 will be 166 days after Nicholson's bday..166 an Umbrella number. 
TFR=186(Jewish)
Rambo kicked off a span of 186 days after they met on 9/11. 
Zach Hubbard=186(FB)
So on..

Recall that Tim Burton's bday is 8/25 too..the day of the Great Moon Hoax of Bat-Man people who lived on the Moon. It's also the day Neil Armstrong died in 2012, just after the Batman Theater shooting on the moon landing anniversary. It's also Sean Connery's bday....The James Bond film "Skyfall" is what showed Aurora in the previews before the Aurora Batman shooting. Plus, Connery died in connection to the Moon. 

Another reason that Rambo's first Gematria Effect episode sticks out is that he begins by asking about Stanley Kubrick. Think about "The Shining" and Jack Nicholson. 

Rambo also mentions the death of Davide Astori and briefly talks about Astori in relation to John Jacob Astor IV who died on the Titanic. He is one of the people that conspiracy theorists say opposed the Federal reserve along with Isidor Straus. 

The Clock Tower lady on Back to the Future is Elsa RAVEN, who also portrayed Ida Straus on the film "Titanic." 
Clock Tower struck at 10:04. 

Rambo was kicked off on the 309th episode and his first episode was the 83rd...So it was 226 episodes later..
226..the big Money number, but it was also linked to the Raven with Tony Siragusa dying on 22/6...also the Spider symbolism. 
Baltimore Ravens=226(FB)
Ravens=83

Look at the topic on the 309th episode too...It involves the number 83 and MONEY. 
Collapse=83

Recall that Damar Hamlin was also linked to the Umbrella Symbolism. 

2023 will be the "94th" Stock Market Crash anniversary too(See above). 
Stock Market Crash=185
Joker=185(Eng ext)
Rambo kicked off 185 days after meeting Zach on 9/11. 
Rambo deletes his channel on the 185th day. 
The Truth Codes=185
Rambo deletes his channel 9 months 11 days after his channel anniversary...
World Trade Center=185
9/11 was 185 days after Osama bin Laden's bday. 

One last thought....Rambo's first episode was the day after my Uncle Clancy died. He was connected to the Eagles winning the Super Bowl that was all about the Stock Market/Money/Bridge Theme. Recall that my garnishment was lifted on his bday too. His bday was 3/22...and 322 was big with the Truth Rally's/Umbrella symbolism/Batman. 

The reason I'm thinking about Clancy too, is that Rambo's channel was created on 9/24....This is the day my grandma Murphy died in 2017. She was connected to the Eagles winning the Super Bowl as well. The Stoneman Douglas shooter(Nikolas Cruz) was also born on 9/24. My grandma died just before the Las Vegas Attack....Rambo's last video talked about the upcoming Super Bowl LVIII that will be held in Las Vegas. 
Las Vegas=86
Rambo=86
Batman all about 86. 

Terry Kniess=186(FB)
Think how the Price is Right was related to the Vegas Attack for me. 
Think how Jon Rahm(Rambo) won the Masters the same day we had the story of the Boston Bruins record 63 wins. This was linked to "Happy Gilmore" who hates Bob Barker.

Bob Barker is currently 99 years old. 
Drew Carery born on 5/23...the 99th prime. 
















5 comments:

  1. Derek covered the death of Andrea Evans. Huge Mercury tributes with her death date the United States Post Office and Ruth Bader Ginsburg. Something he didn't touch on that made me think of you is that she was born in Aurora, Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly never noticed how you have Mercury numbers in your birthday numerology. 103 and 41. You're next Mercury bday will be your 169th. Andrea Evans born a Gemini born on the 169th day. Your bday falls on July 25th 257 days after your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently released a statement on his Patreon referring to himself as a "Targeted Individual" = 185, 86

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's the statement:

    "I would sincerely like to thank all those who are supporting my work by signing up to my Patreon page.
    As most of you know by now, my Youtube channel (The Truth Codes) was deleted.

    To be clear: It was deleted by myself; not by Google / Youtube although they are probably pleased with my action. They refused to enable me to monetize despite the fact that my channel was eligible for monetization for almost a year-and-a-half.

    The reason that I deleted my Youtube channel is that I have become what is known as a "Targeted Individual". I had always heard of Targeted Individuals but never thought that I would ever become one myself.

    The threat level became so great that I decided that it would be best to simply delete the channel since that is what seems to be the most likely thing that has offended these powers, which are high authority powers because some of the tactics used against me include energy weapons that literally shake the location that I am in (which is most often my bedroom).

    Since deleting my Youtube channel the threats -- which are primarily psychological warfare but also include some physical actions -- have continued.

    As I write this message on Sunday, July 9th, 2023 at 4:54 pm my power has just been cut. It was raining yes; there is a storm, but I looked it up and the power outage effected just 1 / 80th of all customers served, so a very small, focused area effected.

    So, I have decided to upload to Patreon although there will be pressure to cease and desist, but it seems that the intimidation just continue regardless.

    All help and support is appreciated.

    Wishing love and fulfillment to everyone,

    Rambo Osanya

    The Truth Codes"

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I've pointed it out before I must've forgotten it. Apparently we're 19 Mercury years apart.

    ReplyDelete