Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Sinead O'Connor Dead and My "69" Synchronicity Today-Saturday Night Live-Catholic Church

 








When I first got to work this morning my bosses daughter was talking about a college class she is taking. She said she got her grade up from a 29 percent to a 69....
I laughed and said, "69", like Billy Madison...probably because I just watched it the other day..and I'm just like that...

They laughed at work and then said something like "Dan Behave"...I then said that I only said that because the astrology sign for Cancer looks like a 69...and I explained the Moon rules cancer, which is why we are told we landed on the Moon in the year 69' during the sign of Cancer...perfect segue to drop the knowledge, although they usually don't care lol.

But right after I said that, Daina walked up front for a second. When she got back, she was laughing cause when she got up front the next customer said he had $69 in gas.

I then went on a thing about synchronicity for a bit, and we went on with our day..

But a little bit ago I went to CNN and the big news is that Sinead O'Connor died. 

She died 69 days after Pope John Paul II's death date, and 69 days before the anniversary of her tearing up a picture of Pope John Paul II on Saturday Night Live. 

Catholic Church=69 and 726(Eng Ext)

Interesting considering today is 7/26 and I had the synchronicity with 69, and I've been saying the English Extended cipher links to my synchronicities.

This is an instance where you can connect it to the Catholic Church, because there is a narrative for it. 

She also died age 56.
Pope=56
John Paul II=56
Society of Jesus=56


Tim Robbins was the host on SNL the night that Sinead O'Connor tore up the Pope's picture...
Notice that Tim Robbins was born on 10/16...
This means that he turned 20 years old on the same day Pope John Paul II became the Pope in 1978. 

Also, recall that Joe Pesci hosted the next episode and pasted the picture back together, and said he would've smacked Sinead. 

Recall that I learned of the "Decode Your Reality" Channel, just after I blogged about Sinead O'Connor....and everyone was saying that Logan(Decode Your Reality) is Joe Pesci's nephew....

Joe Pesci=186(FB)
186..Umbrella..Mind Control....

Honestly, even though this story is connected to the Catholic Church, I think it's part of the mind control games they play with the Truth Community. A lady who calls out the Catholic Church, now dies in connection to the Catholic Church...they want us to think it's all the Catholic Church....It's no different than the new film "Sound of Freedom" being propaganda for the truth community. It's not to say that the Catholic Church isn't part of it at some level, but it sure seems the real controllers of the world want us to believe they are the top of the chain. 

The Joe Pesci episode of SNL was a span of 8 months 2 days after his bday on the day leaving 82 days in the year. 

Joe Pesci=82

Pesci's bday is 52 days before Pope John Paul II's bday. 
Pope=52
John Paul II=52

Another thing that sticks out to me with Joe Pesci's episode is that the Spin Doctors were the musical guest....
In my band, we usually play 2 songs by Prince(Either "Let's Go Crazy or Purple Rain...and the Then Kiss)....After we do this, we ask the audience if they can guess the next song...because we just played 2 Prince songs......and then we play "2 Princes" by the Spin Doctors....

Prince wrote the song "Nothing Compares 2 U." 

The person who had the $69 in gas today was my friend Jesse. 
His bday is 2/19..
Sinéad O'Connor=219(FB)
Shane O'Connor=219(FB)(Her son who recently died)
John Paul II=219(FB)

Jesse set my band up with a gig on 8/4/23 at the Fair in town. There's a story to this, but I'm not gonna type it for the moment...I just find it interesting considering I've talked about the FAIR symbolism with Tisha B'Av...and today(sunset) is when Tisha B'Av begins. 
Jesse also owns a PIG showing business..
Pig..Money...219..Money..
Jesse born in 84'
John Paul II dead age 84
Obama born on 8/4. 
Jesuit=84

In my previous post about Sinead I mentioned Conor McGregor and Ireland too...UFC 264....John Paul II the 264th pope...264 a big number with Kamala Harris/White House...Biden is Irish Catholic..









4 comments:

  1. Pluto was discovered on 69 date numerology

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know why that posted twice....
    Lol maybe cause my twin bro text me this morning to say it was the post officer's bday. Apparently turned 248 years old like the orbital period of Pluto. He asked if there were any number associations and that's what I told him plus how Kobe wore 24 and 8 and how he changed his number the same year Pluto was demoted as a planet. It was actually on 24/8/2006. Today also 26/7. Next Pope will be 267th. But I found something real cool when looking at Pluto's discovery date, Whitney Houston and Kobe Bryant. Keep in mind the Super Bowl will be the 12th anniversary of her death. How crazy would it be if they brought her back from the dead to perform, lol. I know it's out there. But check this out.... Whitney Houston died 12225 days after Kobe was born. Whitney was born 12225 days after Pluto was discovered. Kobe was born 17718 days after Pluto was discovered. Whitney died 17718 days after she was born. These date spans convert to lunar months. 12225 days is 414 lunar months. 17718 days is 600 lunar months or 50 lunar years. Pluto discovered 2-18 like how "Moon" = 218

    I mean I think I was meant to see that today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pope John Paul II's birthname is Karol Józef Wojtyła = 69. It also equals 219 and 84. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kobe and Whitney born 186 lunar months apart

    ReplyDelete