Thursday, May 11, 2023

The Number 208 and the Death of Charlie Rock LD

 

I know I'm supposed to see the number 208 again...I randomly went to the Gematria Effect a few minutes ago and listened to a part about Rambo coming back on...and then I just skimmed through a bit and ended up stopping towards the end.....some guy was talking about the death of Charlie Rock LD from the group Terror Squad...
He was talking about a connection to King Charles with Charlie Rock because the news of his death was on the same day at King Charles III's coronation...I looked at the Gematria  noticed a connection in Francis Bacon..
Charlie Rock LD=234(FB)
English Civil War=234
English Civil War began on 234th day. 
Oliver Cromwell=234(FB)
Cromwell died 234 days after his bday.
So anyway, I looked up the group Terror Squad which had Fat Joe in it..
Terror Squad=208(FB)
Fat Joe=208(FB)
Almost every article I have read let's us know that "Cuban Link", a member of Terror Squad had reported the death. 
Cuban Link=208(FB)





No comments:

Post a Comment