Monday, May 22, 2023

Cliff Theme Synchronicity in Relation to my Previous Post about Lakers/Kobe Bryant/Foo Fighters

 
I just posted about my co-worker Johnele being synced to JoAnn Buss/Kobe Bryant...I saw that famous JoAnn Buss had the maiden name "Mueller." I don't know how to pronounce it, but I know a person in the area with the same last name and it's pronounced "Miller." 
Johnele's has a grand daughter with the last name Miller that I had blogged about with a Cliff theme when Cliff Robinson died. I had synchronicity with her as she went to the college Briar Cliff. I thought it may be important because Cliff Robinson's death happened while the Trail Blazers were playing the Lakers in 2020 after Kobe Died. I didn't blog about it in my previous post though, as I thought the post was already too confusing....

Anyway, I'm getting ready to lay down and figured I would try and watch "Studio 666," only to see it says "BriarCliff Entertainment" at the beginning of the film. 
So now I know it's important again...
I'm starting to wonder if it's the number 209 I'm supposed to see though...
Kobe Bryant=209(FB)
Today is 209 days before JoAnn Buss death day. 
Abbie Miller=209
Cliff Robinson=209

I was also thinking of the "Cliff" Theme, because yesterday I saw an article about the guys from "Cheers" re-uniting as the bar went up for auction...
Cliff Clavin though..

But yeah, gonna try and watch this film and go to bed. 


1 comment:

  1. Saw an article this morning about a reboot of Cliffhanger with Sylvester Stallone

    ReplyDelete