Thursday, May 4, 2023

Calendar At Work With 2019 Kentucky Derby Picture-Rose-Volcano

 


Standing here at work waiting for French fries to fall out of the fryer, and I look at the calendar to see "Run For The Roses" lol..

Sure it may not seem like that big of a deal considering its a Budweiser calendar...but I never noticed it before now...

Plus, what are the odds that the picture is from the 2019 Kentucky Derby? I just blogged about the 2019 Kentucky Derby in relation to the Volcano symbolism last night..
To put it into perspective, not all of the pictures are from the Kentucky Derby, nor are they all from the same year...
For example, June has a 2018 picture of opening day at Busch Stadium...

So the odds it would be the 2019 Kentucky Derby on the May 2023 picture are strange.

I'm sitting here taking a picture and my Boss Kayla asked me what I was doing...as she knows I'm probably doing it for this knowledge lol..I tell her about it all the time..  
But I remember she was important to the ROSE Symbolism because her middle name is Rose..

Kayla's full maiden name sums to 56...
Budweiser=56
Kentucky Derby=56
The 2023 KD on 5/6.

Budweiser the KING of Beers..
King Charles III coronation on 5/6.
Prince Archie born on 5/6/2019.
Lilibet was born 56 days after Prince Philip died..
They announced her birth on D-Day, which was linked to the Kentucky Derby symbolism in 2019...

Something I forgot to write last night in relation to the Lakers...
Kobe Bryant was born on Vulcanalia...Volcano God






1 comment:

  1. Today's coronation is 6 months 6 weeks 6 days after the queens funeral

    ReplyDelete