Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Synchronicity With "Pope" Guy who died and Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

 

Yesterday at work someone started talking about how they thought they saw someone who was dead, but it ended up just being someone who looked like them...I then told a story of how that happened to me with my old teacher once and so on...

Then last night I got on Facebook and a bunch of people were posting about the "Pope" guy pictured above dying....
Recall that I had synchronicity with his mom's obituary in 2021...I didnt even know her or her or her son either.. 
But then last November, I got asked to DJ for this guy's bday, which just so happened to be the same day as Pope Francis' bday.. 
A guy with the last name Pope and born on the same day as the Pope...
The gig ended up getting canceled, but what are the odds that this guy would die 5 months later?

So anyway, today at work, Patty started talking about how she thought she saw Steve Harris, a guy who died in 2017 lol...Patty didn't even work yesterday, so she had no idea we talked about that yesterday...

About 15 minutes later my cousin Timmy was in the store, and he was wearing a In Loving Memory of Steve Harris shirt...

Further, last night when I searched for my blog post of the Pope guy above, the only post that came up had nothing to do with him....But what's funny is that the post involved Steve Harris and Lynyrd Skynyrd...

Steve was a big motorcycle guy...
So in light of my recent posts about Sturgess....I have to be being shown something to do with motorcycles and Sturgis....

I'm waiting to see the actual obituary of the kid above too...
Be crazy if he died on Mother's day considering my whole sync with him started with his mother in 2021...
I never posted this post yet, and just went to YouTube, only yo see Rambo put out a video where he talks about "The Sturgeon"...
Sturgill
Sturgess
Sturgis
Sturgeon?











No comments:

Post a Comment