Monday, May 22, 2023

Indy 500 and the Number 210

 

I'm sorry, I have seen these messages about the Indy 500. I don't know crap about the Indy 500 though, so I've been spacing it off. 

It very well could be connected to Kobe Bryant. The pole winner was Chip Ganassi Racer, "Alex Palou." Notice he was born on 4/1...
Think about Kobe and 41..
Alex Palou=107
He won the pole for the 107th Indy 500..

Ha..
Oddly enough..
Chip Ganassi=210(FB)
Chip Ganassi Racing=236(FB)
IndyCar=126(FB)

Marcus Ericsson another Chip Ganassi guy won it last year. 

In light of it being the 107th Indy 500..that number always makes me think of Earthquake....so Scott McLaughlin from Christchurch sticks out to me with that. 
Of course, Earthquake is important to Los Angeles/Kobe Bryant as well. 
Team Penske=213(FB)
Earthquake=213(FB)
Los Angeles=213(FB)


Kyle Larson just won the All-Star Race too....makes me think of how he said the N Word in 2020, the same year Kobe died...but he was racing with Chip Ganassi Racing at the time. 

If I get motivated I will look at some of the other racers before the weekend. I don't think I've ever watched the Indy 500, nor do I know anything about most of the racers.. 
Funny it involves the number 210 though. 

A co-worker was showing me pictures of her weekend today too...and the pictures had a guy who looked like Graham Harper, a guy I haven't seen in years. (Well, he looked more like his brother, but still like him a bit too)...Anyway, I tried finding him on Facebook and such and couldn't...But I thought it may be important...so I just typed out his name..
Graham Harper=210 and 226(FB)

The Indy 500 will be 2 months 26 days before Kobe's bday. 





1 comment:

  1. Kobe/Ericsson
    Sato/Ganassi
    Sato/Ericsson
    Kobe/Ganassi
    86th Indy car win?
    250th overall?

    ReplyDelete