Monday, May 15, 2023

Chevy Chase is "Jack Sturges" in 'Man of the House' and my Blog Post Last Night

 

Another crazy synchronicity....While taking a bath this morning I was randomly singing my "Horny Bear" song and I even started with the lyric about "Chevy Chase"....I even laughed at myself and wondered why that song was randomly in my head.....

About a half hour later I checked my email on my way to Zamien's Pre-School Graduation and I see this message about Chevy Chase being named "Jack Sturgess" in "Man of the House." It's actually "Jack Sturges", but the point is the same. 

To go along further with the Sturgess connection from my last post.....My friend Sturgill's dad also reminds me a lot of Chevy Chase....

I know it sounds unbelievable, but Ed O'Neill and Chevy Chase always make me think of Sturgill's dad....so there has to be something important to him that I'm supposed to see. 

Jack Sturges=186(FB)

My friend's dad sums to 186. 

Yesterday when I blogged about him, it was 218 days after Chevy Chase's bday....

Recall how 8/6 is the 218th and I mentioned the connection to John Hughes....Chevy Chase was in the John Hughes film "National Lampoons Vacation". 

Man of the House has to do with picking Indian names....

Makes me think of "Vegas Vacation"...

Just trying to think why the synchronicity is important....



No comments:

Post a Comment