Monday, May 8, 2023

Nick Gilbert(Cleveland Cavaliers) Dead Same Day As King Charles III Coronation-MAGE(Magician)-1st Kentucky Derby The Same Year Aleister Crowley Was Born-Rose

 

Nick Gilbert, the son of Cleveland Cavaliers owner died on 5/6. 
This means he died the same day as King Charles III's coronation. 

How many times have I talked about the connection to King/Prince Charles in relation to the Cleveland Cavaliers? 
A Cavalier is a supporter of King Charles during the English Civil War. 
King Charles was the son of King James. 
This is why LeBron James is nicknamed "King James" and won the NBA Finals for the Cavaliers on the anniversary of the real King James' bday.

LeBron beat Steph Curry and the Warriors to win that NBA Finals too. And he beat Steph Curry and the Warriors yesterday, the same day Nick Gilbert died. 
The win made him 5-6 all time against Steph Curry in the playoffs. 
The date was 5/6. 
5/6 is 56 days after Anthony Davis' bday. 
Nick Gilbert=56 and 110
We also had the Kentucky Derby yesterday that I showed was linked to Winston Churchill. 
Kentucky Derby=56
Churchill died 56 days after his bday. 
The Kentucky Derby was 5 months 6 days after his bday. 

Coronation=56
Royal Family=56
King James Bible=56


He died a span of 110 days after his father's bday. 
Nick Gilbert=56, 110 and 187

Think how King James was connected to the Gunpowder Plot and the Jesuits..
Plus King Charles I married the Catholic, Henrietta Maria of France. 
The Jesuits founded in France..
So on..
Society of Jesus=56, 187
SJ=56(FB)
Jesuit=110(FB)
Pope Clement VII died 1 month 10 days after the Jesuits were created. 

In relation to King Charles III. 
His bday is the 318th day of the year(Non Leap Year)
Princess Diana died on 31/8. 
Cleveland Cavaliers=318
I've talked about the ROSE Theme again recently too...
I've never seen "V For Vendetta" but reading my old blog posts, I saw that Zenith said the film is important to Roses...The film is about the Gunpowder Plot. 
Run for the Roses.
Nick Gilbert also died 168 days after King Charles I's bday. 
Cleveland Cavaliers=168
Queen Elizabeth II=168
Think how her father died age 56. 
Civil War=56
Abe Lincoln died age 56. 

Civil War=236(FB)
Henrietta Maria=236

King Charles I=208
Winston Churchill=208
The Kentucky Derby was 208 days before his bday. 

This number sticks out to me in relation to the Lakers/Joker narrative I followed in 2020. I was following the big narrative with the Houston Rockets/James Harden...and then the NBA boycotted the games on James Harden's bday due to Jacob Blake....but Jacob Blake was all about the number 208. The Rose Theme was really big around that time as well, and I pointed out how King Charles I's bday was the same day Charles Manson died. 

Plus, I just went to YouTube and saw Zach was doing a Livestream about Nick Gilbert's death. Right when I clicked on it, a guy from India was talking and soon after, Zach had James Harden pulled up on the screen. 
Around the same time as the Joker Narrative in 2020, we also got the story of Trump meeting the Prime Minister of India in Houston...They announced the first ever NBA Game to be hosted in India would be the INDIANa Pacers vs Sacramento KINGS. 
I only find this interesting because I just blogged about India in my last post in relation to Winston Churchill and Rishi Sunak...

I know I have a video somewhere too talking about Winston Churchill doing the "V" with his fingers....V for Victory...V the Peace Sign. 
Just wondering in relation to V For Vendetta? 
V=22....Two Fingers...222
Just following a thought here...but I usually associate the letter V with Adam Sandler and naming the girls in his films with Double V names...
There was a horse than won a race on 5/6/2023 named Bo Cruz....the same name as the character in Adam Sandler's film "Hustle." Sandler is a scout for for the 76ers in that film....but that film was connected to the Boston Celtics....the Celtics and 76ers are playing each other currently..
Considering the horse MAGE won the Kentucky Derby and Mage is a magician....
Think how Aleister Crowley's wife was named ROSE too. 
The Kentucky Derby was 5 months 6 days before Aleister Crowley's bday and a span of 5 months 6 days after his death day. 

Even more crazy is that the first ever Kentucky Derby was held a span of 149 days before Aleister Crowley was born in 1875. 
This year was the 149th Kentucky Derby. 

Notice the 2nd place horse in 1875 was named "Volcano" too. 
The winning Jockey for the first Kentucky Derby was Oliver Lewis.
Born in the year 56'. 
Oliver Lewis=149
Another 59 example for black people too...
Oliver Lewis=59


Edward Crowley=208(FB)
Edward Alexander Crowley=318(FB)
Aeon of Horus=318(FB)
Recall how my son is named Alistair and connected to Aleister Crowley...
My son was born on 31/8. 
I find this even more interesting considering my other son Zamien was born on 1/17....so he shares a bday with Dan Gilbert. 
Zamien was super connected to 624...the big number with King Charles...Angel Gabriel....Jesuits...Freemasonry...
The Kentucky Derby fell 6 months 24 days after Aleister Crowley's bday. 
Aleister Crowley=624(Primes)

My son Alistair was born 72 days before my bday, and 93 days before the 72nd anniversary of Aleister Crowley dying at the age of 72. 
Aiwass=72
72 Demons
Zamien Behrendt=72(red) and 72(rev red)
Recall I had a ton of 72 synchronicity when he was born too. 
72nd episode of Family Guy..Season 7 Episode 2 of Futurama..so on..

My son Alistair's middle name is "Addie"...which came from an old guy I talked with at the gas station. He was best friends with my grandpa years ago, and always told me stories about him...I never knew my grandpa because he died before I was born....but the old guy also always told me a story about one of my relatives named Addie that used to ring the bell at church, which is where we got the name.....but thinking about the relationship to Aleister Crowley....my grandpa was born on 10/12...so the same day as Aleister Crowley...

There's so many connections that are all seeming to come together...624 was also important to the Bridge/Drowning theme with Zamien and my Dad....and that narrative was linked to the Horse Theme with Russia/Sean Penn....

Better try and get some sleep....maybe I'll try and watch V for Vendetta first though..












 





1 comment:

  1. Dan, Can we talk about the coming 107th Indianapolis 500. May 28th.

    ReplyDelete