Sunday, November 19, 2023

Synchronicity with a White Bronco Like OJ Simpson's-Rosalynn Carter Dead and the Manchester/Las Vegas Narrative

 

Sturgill messaged me earlier how Damar Hamlin plays against the Broncos last week....and now he doesn't suit up and Bills player Taylor Rapp had to be taken off the field in an ambulance. 
Today is 33 days before Taylor Rapp's bday. 
Recall that the number 33 was big with Damar Hamlin. 
They rallied around him with #33 standing up..
MNF=33
Hamlin=33

Damar Hamlin was synced to the Buffalo Truth Rally on Josh Allen's bday. 
Josh Allen=33
So on..
I also told Sturgill how the Broncos are important, because they had a stadium fire on 3/24/22...which was Damar Hamlin's bday before he collapsed. So it's fitting that he would play against the Broncos.

I sent Sturgill a message about this, and then I left the Dollar Store and was turning into the Dairy Sweet as I had ordered food. I couldn't turn right away as I had to wait for another car that came over the hill....

Would you believe it was an old White Bronco that looked a lot like the Bronco in the OJ Simpson chase? I just started laughing about it, as the odds I would see a White Bronco that looks like the OJ Simpson Bronco are crazy. 
OJ Simpson sticks out too, because we got the death of Rosalynn Carter today. Recall that the 2017 Las Vegas attack was on Jimmy Carter's bday.(10/1). 

OJ Simpson was also released from jail in Nevada on 10/1/17. 
I then got home and went to ESPN to see if the Broncos won today...Of course, they are playing the night game, so they just started as I see a White Bronco that looks like OJ's.
Hamlin made his first on field appearance this year against the Dolphins on 10/1 too. 

So he's only played against the Dolphins and the Broncos.

Think how the Dolphins beat the Broncos by 50 earlier this season. 

Recall the Broncos won Super Bowl 50 in San Francisco. This was just after they released the OJ Simpson Show. 

Orenthal James Simpson=324(FB)
Damar Hamlin born on 3/24
Broncos fire on 3/24. 

The Dolphins played the Las Vegas Raiders today...the Raiders are hosting Super Bowl 58. 

Peyton Manning=58(Broncos QB in SB 50..born on 3/24)
Everything about SB 50 was connected to the number 58 too. 


I've talked about this narrative before and how it seems to connect to the 49ers.
I also talked about the connections to YouTube taking down my Kevin Spacey videos...and think about Taylor Rapp....just makes me think of Anthony Rapp accusing Kevin Spacey. 

Also, recently had the stuntman in Black Panther die...

Today is also 133 days after OJ Simpson's bday.

Las Vegas, Nevada=133

On a side note. 
Today is also the 423rd birthday of King Charles I.
(Edit, I originally accidentally wrote King James here, but I meant Charles I.)
The Cavaliers upset the Nuggets. 
The Kings beat Dallas. 
LeBron had an outstanding game too.

Next year will be the 424th birthday...

The Broncos also came back and beat the Vikings. 


Recall the Vegas Attack was synced to the Manchester Arena Bombing...which was the same day Trump touched the Western Wall...it's all synced to a Boxing narrative in relation to Thanksgiving. The narrative was also linked to Eminem being the hypeman for Terence Crawford and Sturgill going to that fight in Las Vegas. It was all linked to the number 93...and Rosalynn Carter just died 93 days after her bday. 

Bronco=93(FB) and 133(FB)






















4 comments:

  1. King James I's birthday is 19 June. He did become King of England 3-24-1603 on the death of Queen Elizabeth I. He died at 58 on the 86th day of the year. Super Bowl 58 in Las Vegas = 86. The Las Vegas shooting was on Jimmy Carter's 93rd birthday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I meant to write King Charles I whose bday is 11/19. But crazy that King James became the King on 3/24, I didn't catch that, or the other connections to him. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. It's funny the same day you had this sync with OJ I told my stepson I was going to dress up as a carton of orange juice for Halloween and be OJ Simpson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete