Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Strange Lights in the Sky Tonight-Elon Musk's Starlink Satelittes-My UFO Experience on 9/10/2001-Doja Cat Friends/DEMON Promo

 



Today has been a strange day. My co-worker Katelynn asked me if I knew about Doja Cat promoting her new song "Demons" with a spoof of the show "Friends." The single of the song released on 9/1...and this is one of the promotions...
It's missing one of the dots between the D and E...
D=4
This song is on her 4th album. 
4 is a number that can be associated with Death/Unclucky. 

The album "Scarlet" released on the 29th anniversary of "Friends" first episode. 
DEMONS=29 

DEMONS=226(FB)
This stands out considering that Doja Cat used the Spider on the album cover. 
226..Mind Control...Spider
Think how Rambo has covered the Spider/226/Mind Control...and also thinks that Doja Cat will be part of the Super Bowl 58 halftime show. 

The song DEMONS also released 13 days after Matthew Perry's bday...and 1 month 20 days before Doja Cat's bday. 
Illuminati=120
13 Bloodlines
13 Colonies
So on..

9/22 is the French Republic Anniversary.
France important to Freemasonry, Illuminati, Jesuits

Matthew Perry died on the Statue of Liberty dedication day and Joaquin Phoenix's bday. 
Both connected to France. 

Doja Cat=54
Matthew Perry dead at 54. 

Anyway, I didn't look that much into it yet, and may add more, but I want to move on....

Later today at work, I was looking at the NBA games because Sturgill messaged me about them. I then saw the Lakers could become 4-0 in the play in and 9-6 overall over the Jazz...
Utah Jazz=40
Lakers=96
As I was looking at this game, I all the sudden couldn't see anything. I started having one of the strange migraines that I've blogged about before. So I waited it out, and after about half an hour it finally started to go away. It's crazy as it seems like it's been a while since I've had one of them too. They are awful as they give me bad anxiety, and then when it's done, my head starts hurting and everything is bright for the rest of the day. 


I then got home and sat here for a bit before supper. I realized it was just the boys and I home and they wanted Pizza, so we left to get some at the Dollar Store. When we went outside, I noticed a crazy line of lights in the sky that were all going in the same direction. It looked like a bunch of planes following each other in the sky. I bet I watched it for 10 minutes before they all seemed to disappear. 

I messaged Sturgill that if something crazy happens tomorrow, I saw a bunch of crazy lights in the sky tonight....It was the strangest thing I've seen in the sky since 9/10/2001, when we saw a  UFO in Beebeetown, Iowa...and it followed us and mimicked our speed...and then when we got outside of Council Bluffs there were lights everywhere in the sky, and the thing that followed us disappeared. I've talked about this a million times, but the point is that we woke up the next day and saw the 2nd plane hit the World Trade Center...I was convinced for years that aliens did 9/11...and it was even more strange that Bush came to Offutt Air Force Base that day, as it was about 15 miles from us. 

Sturgill asked me if it was Elon Musk's Starlink Satellites....and after looking at other pictures of them, I assume that is what I saw tonight. I had never even heard of them though lol. Honestly, with as much as I'm talking about this stuff, I had no idea about these Starlink Satellites doing this in the sky until tonight. I haven't found any stories showing they were over Iowa tonight though, but it has to be what I saw. 

In relation to Satellites and 9/11 though, I can't help but think of the P.O.D. album called "Satellites" that released on 9/11/2001. I was going to school for radio broadcasting at the time of 9/11, and this album always stuck out to me, because it came out on that day. 

This album also had the song "Boom" that couldn't be played due to the connotations and 9/11. 

Satellite=418(Satanic)

We first saw the 9/10/2001 UFO on the Hwy F66...666

Today is 11 days after my bday. 
Think how 11 and 11:11 are important to 666. 

Doja Cat...Demons....
Today is 4 months 24 days after Elon Musk's bday...

Talked about 424 a ton in the last year or so..

Today is 2 months 10 days after 9/11. 

Elon Musk=210(FB)

The song "Alive" on the album "Satellite" also stands out, because yesterday I talked about the 1993 film "Alive" at work. I later mentioned how Pearl Jam has the song "Alive," and Eddie Vedder is still alive, unlike many of the other Seattle musicians. 


Oddly enough, the flight that the film "Alive" is based from had the survivors saved on 12/23....which is also Eddie Vedder's bday...

Eddie Vedder=58 and 59
He is currently 58 and will be 59 years old. 


The song "Boom" also makes me think of the Boxing/MMA narrative I've followed with Thanksgiving....The song is the featured song on the Kevin James film "Here Comes the Boom." Kevin James is 58 years old, and he went to school with Mankind Mick Foley who was born on 6/7. This is the day the Iron Sheik and Earthquake died...

Further, that film has Henry Winkler..and I haven't blogged about him, but the last few months, I have taken screenshots of him on my phone, as I felt like something wanted me to see him. I can't explain the reasoning exactly...but I just have a gut feeling that I'm supposed to see something with him that I haven't figured out yet. He does get covered with Bees by Little Nicky(Son of Satan).....it also has to do with the dreams and my friend Fonso...Fonzie...

Henry Winkler=322(FB) and 322(Rev FB)
He went to Yale, which is 322 years old right now. 
9/11...Skull and Bones...George Bush..

One last thought here...
That P.O.D. album also has the song "Youth of the Nation," which I always considered a somewhat rip off of the Omaha band "Normandy Circle." They had a song called "Youth of America" in the same genre that I'm sure wasn't actually ripped off lol, but I always liked their song...and then P.O.D. got real famous for "Youth of the Nation." It was more of the concept that seemed ripped off, as the songs really weren't that similar if that makes sense. 

Think about Omaha Beach....Normandy Landings...World War...

Peyton Manning/Damar Hamlin.....Omaha...
Omaha Beach=424(FB)
Of course, this can go back to Elon Musk/Mandela Effect Theme...

Normandy...FRANCE. 














4 comments:

  1. Was I the one that told you about Foley and James going to school together? Funny too cause a coworker brought up Foley last night. I was doing this dance move that I just found out is called the BEES knees. He said it reminded him of Dude Love. Also saw a clip a few days ago of Foley talking about an insult from Hulk Hogan in an interview. Also saw a clip about an old tradition of "telling the bees".

    And I was just talking to Derek about Uraguay yesterday how Adam the Illusion covered them beating Argentina for the first time in a long time.

    Zenith has been talking about Jared Leto lately. There's a scene in Morbius where he looks like Che Guevara after he was executed. Guevara born in Argentina.

    You ever hear that B.O.B song "Satellite"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the Starlink a couple months ago at my Uncles house. I didn't know what it was at first either. That's crazy about your story with the UFO following you. I had the same thing happen to me and my parents back in 93. It was between Panama and Harlan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the starlink is weather balloons that are tethered together in a line.

    ReplyDelete