Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Synchronicity With Butterfly and Rambo Today-The Dallas Theme-The Rose Theme-Umbrella Theme-Matt Dillon-Gunsmoke-YouTube Deleted Old Kanye West/Dolphins Video

 


Yesterday morning I was cutting Lettuce for Tacos, and I pulled this piece off that looked like a Butterfly...also similar to a Bat now that I'm looking at it again lol...

But moral of the story is that I showed Katelynn and told her it looked like a Butterfly. She agreed and said, "Maybe instead of Umbrella's, you'll start seeing Butterflies now."

This was funny as I told her the Umbrella and the Butterfly are important to the Mind Control Theme.

I then woke up this morning and I went downstairs to brush my teeth. As I was standing there, I realized the wall paper border at the top of bathroom had Butterflies on it. I had never paid attention or noticed it before lol...I rarely use this bathroom..the only time I'm in here is to brush my teeth....but I went to flip the light switch and realized that it also had a Butterfly on it lol..

In relation to the Mind Control Theme, I also had a dream that Zach came to my house last night. I explained to him face to face why the Umbrella symbolism is important and he finally got it. I also went on to explain why I said he's about Money and Followers. He recently said in a video how he taught a minister about Gematria...but then the minister said he wouldn't use it at his church..basically because he didn't want to ruin a good thing. Well, that is exact thing I feel that Zach is doing too. He understood what I was saying in the dream. It's funny to me though, because I don't think that Dream is realistic..Anyway, there is more I could say on this, but the point of mentioning it in this post, is to just point out that I had a dream involving Zach...something that has never happened. I'm not the type of person who ever has problems with anyone...I honestly would love to just not talk about him, or associate with him in any way, but he is part of the narrative I am following. I'm not going to quit following the narrative, because of him. I also feel like something has been guiding me for a long time to call him out, and free peoples minds. 



So today I'm standing here at work and I heard my phone go off. I had a notification that said my card was declined on Patreon. It doesn't make sense as I have money in my account, and my card is not expired, and it's worked fine until now...

The only people I am subscribed to are Zach and Rambo. I started thinking about Rambo and the Mind Control symbolism due to the Butterfly sync and my dream this morning...and then I heard the radio at work say "RAMBO." I mean what are the odds that a lyric in the song at this exact moment was RAMBO?
The song was "What It Is" By Doechii...
Notice her bday is the 226th day.
226 a Big Umbrella Number.
Today is 79 days after her bday.
Doechii=79(FB)
Although, the song playing at work was the Solo Version, the original version of the song stands out..
Notice it features Kodak Black.

Kodak Black shares a bday with Rambo(The Truth Codes)

Dieuson Octave=198

I've been talking about 198 with the 11 stuff...today is 11/1.

Kodak Black=111(Jewish)
His 3rd Studio Album is even called "Bill Israel," and it released on 11/11...

World War I...11/11 
World War II Hitler/Jews Israel

What It Is=185(FB)

The Truth Codes=185

Rambo deleted his channel on the 185th day.

Rambo kicked off the Ides of March episode 185 days after meeting Zach on 9/11.

World Trade Center=185

9/11 is 185 days after Osama's bday.

Oddly enough, Kodak Black has a song called ROSES that came out on his album on 5/26/23.

Looking at the album, I see one of the singles is called Gunsmoke Town...

This stands out to me, because yesterday I was looking into Matt Dillon again. I was talking to my co-worker about the film "The Outsiders" and we were talking about the famous actors...I then realized that DALLAS was played by Matt Dillon. Considering my recent stuff with Dallas I looked at Matt Dillon again. Recall that earlier this year I had the sync with my dad who said he was watching "Geronimo" with Matt Dillon....but he was talking about James Arness, who portrays the character Matt Dillon on the show "Gunsmoke."

Notice how James Arness was born on 5/26...the same day as the Kodak Black album released.

Gunsmoke=111

It seems I am supposed to see something with Matt Dillon, or Gunsmoke...
Looking at the cast of Gunsmoke, most of them are dead...but a guy that is still alive is Roger Ewing...
Think how the Dallas theme is synced to Step by Step/Suzanne Somers....and the TV show "Dallas" that involves the Ewing family...

Considering the song is called, "Gunsmoke Town," possibly its something to do with Dodge City, Kansas, where Gunsmoke is set....I see this Town is known for Doc Holliday too...reminding me of Val Kilmer. 

Doc Holliday born on 226th day..
Just want to prove I was looking at Matt Dillon and Gunsmoke yesterday...I even noticed one of the guys who was on the Outsiders is named Darren Dalton...and recall the baseball player Darren Daulton died in connection to someone giving Zach his book in 2017.

We will see what happens with this narrative....Tomorrow was a day I was watching for with the DALLAS syncs...11/2..

Roger Ewing born on 1/12...

The Rangers are from Arlington/Dallas..

The Dallas Mavericks are playing the "Chicago Bulls"=112 tonight. 

Since I am now on the computer, I figure I will just add this in this post. I went to my email and YouTube just deleted one of my old videos about Kanye West....It was from 2/12/2015. 

I also talked about a Dolphins Theme...



































No comments:

Post a Comment