Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Maryanne Trump Barry and More 424-Purple Outfits and Simpsons-Joe Biden in Israel When Ivana Trump Died

 


I was telling Katelynn at work about Trump's sister dying 4 months 24 days before her bday.. and I showed her how I have videos about 424 and Trump...

I spotted something I forgot about though...

Joe Biden was in Israel when Ivana Trump died...

Think how Maryanne Trump Barry then dies while Israel went to war with Hamas on Vladimir Putin's bday.

Ivana died 424 days before 9/11...
Tisha B'Av..911..

Trump touched the Western Wall 811 days before 8/11/2019, the big day we were watching for...

Joe Biden=64
Israel=64
I found another 424 with Trump too...
He touched the Western Wall a span of 4 years 24 days before his bday.

Apparently, Maryanne Trump Barry had a lot of pictures wearing Purple too.
The color purple makes me think of Kamala Harris dressing like Lisa Simpson for inauguration day..

KAMALA HARRIS=424(FB)

It's interesting that Wikipedia acknowledges the connection to Kamala and the Simpsons too. They want us to see the connection. 

And notice they did the chalkboard gag about being right about Trump on the date 11/13.

They also go to Havana, Cuba in that episode....just makes me think about my recent post with Fonso..

Havana, Cuba=424(Satanic)

I see Kamala's bday was 198 days before Maryanne Trump's too...
I'm still seeing this number a ton...
On 11/11, I randomly watched a video my friend Derek sent me from days before...It was about Jesus and the bible....but I saw that...."Jesus Christ"=198(FB)

Last night I looked up Russell Wilson..
Russell Wilson=198

Just tons of examples seeing 198..

Matthew Perry even born on 19/8. Perry also connected to Batman and the Statue of Liberty.

Boxing..Statue of Liberty..Batman all go back to the Trump 424 narrative.








 













3 comments:

  1. Just noticed "Reunion" = 424.
    Your 20th high school reunion the same year as the Friends reunion?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chandler means candle holder, like a light bearer

      Delete
  2. Did you see that Dream Scenario premiered on your birthday. It's crazy how much Nicholas Cage's character looks like this dream guru I've been following for years. His name is Tony Crisp and he runs www.dreamhawk.com

    ReplyDelete