Friday, November 24, 2023

Axl Rose Sexual Assault and Eddie Murphy/Axel Foley Stories on 11/22/23-Rainbow Bridge Explosion-Rose Symbolism-Rain/Water-Umbrella-Lion-Bridge

 


Yesterday, on 11/22, we had a story about Eddie Murphy returning as "Axel Foley" in the new "Beverly Hills Cop" film.....

Notice just below this story was a story of Axl ROSE being accused of assault.....I've blogged a ton about a Rose theme and how Axl Rose and November Rain are linked to it...Now in November, Axl Rose is in the news, the same day as a story about AXEL Foley......Funnier yet, is that I mispelled Axl Rose in my previous posts as Axel Rose...



The biggest story yesterday was an explosion on Rainbow Bridge at the US/Canada Border....This stands out to me, because when Gilbert Gottfried died, he was connected to Beverly Hills Cop and the Golden Gate BRIDGE Narrative...
This story also comes when the Lions are having a good season...and recall that the Lion symbolism was also important to this narrative. 

These things happened 179 days after the 86th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge. 

Rainbow Bridge=179(FB)

How funny the accuser of Axl Rose is named Sheila Kennedy..
This story came on the 60th anniversary of John F. Kennedy dying. 

Sheila Kennedy=60 and 132
JFK=132(Satanic and FB)

She was also a PENTHOUSE Model...
Think how I've talked about Eddie Murphy being synced to my Uncle Ed Murphy who was in HUSTLER. 

My uncle Ed's bday is the same day Haile Selassie died...Selassie born on first day of LEO(Lion), he was the Lion of Judah....

Notice that Super Bowl 58 falls 198 days before my uncle's bday...
198 a big number I've been mentioning...
My uncle also turned 66 years old this year. 
Edward Murphy=66
Lions=66
Lion=58

Yesterday was also 2 months 26 days after my uncle Ed's bday...
226..Umbrella...Money..

Judge Reinhold is Detective Billy ROSEwood on "Beverly Hills Cop." 
Judge Reinhold=66
He is currently 66 years old. 
His real name is also "Edward."

Both the Eddie Murphy and Axl Rose stories were written by Alli ROSEnbloom...

W Axl Rose...WAR
The Lion/Bridge Symbolism was important to Tisha B'Av in 2019. The big event that happened on Tisha B'Av was the Hong Kong Riots....
Guns N Roses...Chinese Democracy...
Tisha B'Av...Israel

Think how this happened 2 months 26 days after my Uncle Ed/Eddie Murphy's bday too...I was looking at my old posts and Zenith connected the Guns N Roses stuff to my Umbrella video...

Umbrella=132
Charlie Manson=132
Guns N' Roses have a video Trilogy of the songs "Don't Cry, Estranged and November Rain." 

The Guns N' Roses video trilogy=132
GNR Don't Cry=132
GNR Estranged=132

In the Estranged music video, Axl Rose wears a Charlie Manson shirt, and the first time you can see his full face is at 1:32 into the video. 

November RAIN....Umbrella...
Don't Cry...reminds of tear drops..similar to rain...
The Estranged video has a lot to do with Water...

Zenith talks about how Shannon Hoon of Blind Melon sings on the song "Don't Cry" in this video. It's funny though, as a few weeks ago, I asked Pat if we could add the song "No Rain" to our setlist. Then earlier tonight, I was playing guitar for a bit and then I looked up a video of how to play it on YouTube. It's really not that hard lol, but no way I can sing it. 
Moral of the story is that I find it weird that I've recently been thinking about the song "No Rain," and now it comes up with the Axl Rose stuff...
No RAIN
Blind Melon=198(FB)
No wonder I've been thinking of it. 

Further, Pat is going BLIND, and it's been getting a lot worse recently. He even made a post about it on Facebook the other day about it, which I've never seen him do. But, Pat's bday is the first day of LEO...7/23. 

Think about the RAINbow Bridge earlier in the post too. 
This stands out even more so, because Pat was recently on tour with his Ukele band, and when he got back, his landlord had painted his apartment like a RAINBOW. 

Water...Money...Drowning...Pluto...
Pluto/Water/Money important to Russia/Ukraine...WAR...
Wikipedia tells us that Flint, Michigan is 66 miles from Detroit....
Just thinking about WATER. 

Flint, Michigan=226

Axl Rose=186(FB)(Umbrella number)
Saul Hudson=186(FB)(Slash)
Ha, and Slash born on the first day of LEO(Lion). 

Axl Rose is an Aquarius...Water
















7 comments:

  1. I was about to bring up Eddie Murphy in that last post because Super Bowl 54 halftime was a tribute to him and Prince. https://youtu.be/REp05FUO6Xc?si=Zyj8A-6wnLC2U60x
    Vanity born in Niagara Falls on Lupercalia. Lupercalia = 399. That dream I had was on the 399th prime days after Prince died.

    Plus Rainbow Rambo... Rambo has done a ton of work on that 7/23 date with Sirius and Neptunalia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad. Vanity died on Lupercalia

      Delete
    2. I just had a synchronicity with Beverly Hills Cop II and Dune 1984. I just watched Dune last night and it has Dean Stockwell and Jurgen Prochnow. I just typed Axel Foley into the YouTube search bar and picked the 2nd down vid to watch, and both Dean Stockwell and Jurgen Prochnow were paired up again in the clip.

      Delete
    3. Just ordered food from Axels Roseville :)

      Delete
    4. Bonfire of the Vanities is an adaptation of the book by Tom Wolfe. Stars Tom Hanks, Melanie Griffith and Bruce Willis.

      Delete
    5. I was reading up on the book. Interesting they compare it to Dickens on wikipedia since it was released in serial form. Movie premiered on the winter Solstice. Yuletide. A Christmas Carol.

      Delete
  2. Rainbow makes me think Hawaii too. Guy who sang over the rainbow the rainbow warriors.

    ReplyDelete