Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Pearl Jam Was Called "Mookie Blaylock" and The Atlanta Hawks Game Tonight

 





I just blogged about Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam and I was reading more about them. I had no idea they were originally called "Mookie Blaylock" and their first album is called "Ten" in honor of his number....
This stands out to me, because earlier I bet on the the Hawks/Pacers game and I watched most of the game. At one point Trae Young hit a Three Pointer and he became 2nd on the Hawks career Three Pointer list. The announcers then went on to talk about Mookie Blaylock and how Trae Young will easily pass him to be number 1......so now I see Mookie Blaylock a few hours later lol...has to be something with this...

By the way, I had a 12 leg parlay at +20,000, which $5 would've paid over a thousand...but of course, the Raptors were losing so bad, they took out Scottie Barnes who scored 14 points and needed 15 to screw it up....happens almost every time I do a big SGP...Once in a while it hits though...just depressing when it's that close. 
Today is 120 days before Mookie Blaylock's bday.
Atlanta=120

It's also a span of 247 days after his bday..
247th year of the United States...
Atlanta, Georgia=247 and 59
Mookie Blaylock=59
Eddie Vedder=59(will turn 59 this year)
Seattle, Washington=247
Pearl Jam=247(Eng Ext)
English Extended important to my Synchronicities. 

Eddie Vedder's bday is 2 months 26 days before Mookie Blaylock's...
226..Umbrella/Mind Control....MONEY

Hawks=88(FB)

Mookie Blaylock=456(FB)
Recall that 456 is important to the MONEY Theme with Squid Game, which was also important to FRANCE. 

Mookie Blaylock=229(FB)
France=229(FB)
French Republic on 22/9, which is 2 months 29 days before Emmanuel Macron's bday. 

I'll have to think more on this tomorrow...I'm super tired...Mookie Blaylock did go to prison for 4 years in 2014 for vehicular manslaughter. It was after he killed a lady in a car wreck on 5/31/2013. 
Monica Murphy=911(Jewish)

Mookie and Trae Young both played college at Oklahoma. 

Trae Young's bday is 183 days apart from Mookie's. 
Atlanta Hawks=183(FB)









1 comment:

  1. Was watching Blue Beetle and noticed some dog/wolf coding with the main character. The actor's name is Xolo. Xolotl is a dog headed God in Mexico. In one scene he has a shirt with a wolf on it. In the film he's attacked with like an electric whip similar to the one Prince attacked me with in my werewolf dream. So yea after the movie I look up the actor and he has the same birthday as me. Of course that's the same as Michael J Fox the original Teen Wolf. Today is 41 days after that dream just to throw a number out there. Well it was on the 13th. 41 the 13th prime. Prince performed at SB 41 and 13 years later the Super Bowl was held in the same stadium.

    ReplyDelete