Thursday, June 8, 2023

WWE Night of Champions Held In Saudi Arabia on the Golden Gate Bridge Anniversary-Death of the Iron Sheik-Turkey-Earthquake/Bridge Symbolism-Umbrella

 

In light of what I wrote about the death of the Iron Sheik last night in relation to the Bridge/Golden Gate Bridge Theme...I saw that Derek posted about the recent "Night of Champions" pay-per-view in Saudi Arabia...  Notice that it was held on the 86th anniversary of the Golden Gate Bridge..5/27/2023....So no doubt I am on the correct path with my thoughts here. 

Saudi Arabia=86

Think about the recent theme with SAND as well in relation to Saudi Arabia. 
I also mentioned there has to be a connection to the Saudi Arabia Golf Leauge, LIV, merging with the PGA tour the day before The Iron Shiek's Death...
The article I saw the other day just highlighted "one umbrella", without the word "under"....but I saw Derek's post on the article he had with "under one umbrella." 
"under one umbrella"=180
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia=180
Golf=180(Satanic)
The reason I'm bringing this up..
Golden Gate=180

Think how the Greatest Royal Rumble and the Crown Jewel were both held in Saudi Arabia in 2018 too....This was the same year that Jamal Khashoggi was killed. He was believed to be killed by the Saudi Crown Prince. He was also killed in Turkey....
Think how just before the Super Bowl we got the big Earthquake in Turkey, which is where the Biblical Philadelphia is...The Biblical Philadelphia destroyed by Earthquakes. 

Recall that the UMBRELLA Symbolism was also important to Turkey as in 2019, there was a story of a man floating away like Mary Poppins with an Umbrella in Turkey. 

The Chiefs just visited the White House on 6/5/23 as well..
They were celebrating their win over the Philadelphia Eagles. 
Philadelphia=65

Iron Sheik just died 65 days before Hulk Hogan's bday. 
Recall how Hulk Hogan got his ribs broke by EARTHQUAKE, and then got his revenge in Philadelphia at Summer Slam...
Notice the Earthquake "John Tenta" died on 6/7, just like the Iron Sheik.

Canadian Earthquake?

They also announced that the Biden adminstration found intel that the Saudi Crown Prince approved the killing of Jamal Khashoggi on 2/26/2021...
This stands out, because 2/26 is the the president of Turkey, Recep Erdogan's, bday. 
Plus, 226 big with 9/11 and World War/Russia Ukraine 
Erdogan was just re-elected the day after "Night of Champions" too. 
John Tenta's bday was 22/6. 

RECEP ERDOGAN=423(FB)
423 was a big number with the Iron Sheik Post's I had. 
My kid has my phone right now, but I noticed it said $423 on the water heater at work today too. 
4/23/2013 was the day I made my first YouTube 'Conspiracy' video too...About Kobe tearing his achilles and Batman/Boston Marathon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment