Thursday, June 1, 2023

Biden Falls After Tripping on "Sand" Bag and the Batman/Stock Market/Squid Game Narrative-424-456-Trump the Messiah-China-10/4/23

 


Biden has another famous fall today...
At an event for the Air Force Academy in Colorado..
Recall that he fell going up the stairs of AIR FORCE One on 3/19/2021....he then wrecked his bike 456 days later on 6/18/22. 
The number 456 was super synced to Squid Game and Pope Francis meeting Biden 4 years 5 months 6 days after Trump. Biden met Pope Francis on the Stock Market Crash anniversary. ...
Recall that Trump's ex-wife then died last summer falling down the stairs. 
456 and Squid Game are all synced to MONEY. 

Trump/Batman/Stock Market symbolism was also linked to the number 424...

Biden just fell at "Falcon Stadium"=424(FB)
This fall at Falcon Stadium also comes 804 days after he fell going up the stairs of Air Force One on 3/19/21..
Falcon Stadium=804(Eng Ext)
I'm only mentioning this because usually when I see a connection in this cipher, I know that I'm on the right thought process. 

Today is the 152nd day and leaves 213 days..
Today is 2 months 13 days after 3/19. 
Joe Biden=152
stairs=152(FB)
Kamala Devi Harris=152
Biden fell on the Air Force One Stairs 152 days after Kamala's bday. 
3/19 was also the date the Simpson's episode with the first woman president came out.
Baton Rouge=152(Where Kamala's Lisa Simpson suit was made)

Just before meeting Pope Francis in 2017, Donald Trump touched the Western Wall at 4:24 on 5/22.
Trump touched the Western Wall 152 days before Kamala Harris' bday. 
Western Wall=152
DONALD TRUMP=424(FB)
Donald Trump=424(Hebrew)
Trump said to be the Jewish Messiah/Savior of Ukraine by Lev Parnas. Lev Parnas went to prison 4 months 24 days after his bday. He said the number linked to Messiah. 
Russia invaded Ukraine 424 days before 4/24/23. 
KAMALA HARRIS=424(FB)
Ivana Trump died 4 months 24 days after her bday. 
So on..

3/19/22 was also Biden's 424th day as President. 

Trump also said he was "Batman" and he touched the Western Wall 424 days before the anniversary of the Aurora Batman shooting. The Batman shooting happened 4 months 24 days before Sandy Hook that had 456 Students enrolled....Sandy Hook happened 424 days before Alex Jone's bday..He was in the news all about Sandy Hook last year...He was also important to the Lightning symbolism linked to Barack Obama....
Barack Obama=456(FB)
Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds became governor the same day Trump met Pope Francis..(Iowa/Hoover/Stock Market)

The Batman shooting anniversary was 424 days before Squid Game came out too. 

Think how Biden falls in Colorado today, the same day the NBA Finals began with "The Joker." 

Think how the film "Joker" came out on 10/4...

Recall how I was watching the date 8/6/22 and the big thing that happened to me that day was the synchronicity with the "Sandman", which lead me to see the 424 connected to Batman/Sandy Hook. There was a big theme with "Sandy" around that time linked to Trump/Putin as well.....I'm only mentioning this because Biden supposedly tripped over a "SAND Bag" at Falcon Stadium. 


I also find it interesting that back around the time of 8/6/22 and the Batman symbolism, I mentioned a trolled comment I got on one of my old posts about the 322 in the Batman film....I then noticed that the picture I used in my post was of the video footage that was 4:56 long.....But the person then went on to tell me I might be on to something on a post about Kevin Spacey....
So there is something going on with those comments that day no doubt, considering YouTube deleting my Kevin Spacey video the other day. 
JLArchTech=286(FB)
I got that comment a span of 286 days before 8/6/22. 


I mentioned the Father symbolism last night...that was all about the number 63....Recall that my uncle Barney died age 63 synced to the Catholic Church...and JFK also died in the year 63' after meeting the Pope...
Think about it...JFK and Biden the only Catholic Presidents. 

63 is also big with the MONEY Theme...
Money=63
Wall Street=63
Stock Market Crash happened on day leaving 63 days. 
So on.

The theme with Kevin Spacey also began when I was following the Stand By Me Theme, that connected to Marilyn Manson/JFK/Trump Assassination. 

Plus, the FATHER symbolism...
Denny Behrendt=424(FB)(My Father)
He was born on 4/11....JFK shot at 411 Elm Street...
Freddy Krueger...Dreams...Sandman
So much to re-explain, as the Dream theme was related to my book(8/6) and Batman/Train....
I also keep getting notification for Dawn Hacking Psychic Medium on Facebook out of nowhere...She is the psychic Bobby told me about around the time I released my book. I also saw a post from the psychic(Deb) earlier today too..Recall I had a dream about her husband dying in high school and he died the next day in a car accident. 

So possibly I will have a revealing Dream coming up that will help explain some of this?(Possibly on 6/3?) I'm always watching the Batman shooting anniversary date....but I think I should pay attention to the date 10/4/23 a lot too...because it seems that's what 8/6/22 was trying to show me.
The Denver Nuggets even won Game 1 of the Finals tonight scoring 104 points. 
Denver Nuggets=213(FB)
Notice how they won by 11 too..
Recall that the film Joker sets all the clocks to 11:11. 
It was nominated for 11 Awards at the 2020 Oscars, which was 104 days after Joaquin Phoenix's bday. 
Joaquin Rafael Phoenix=104

Joker came out the same day Trump was subpoenaed for his phone call with the Ukraine president too....Ukraine president was a former comedian(Joker). 

Ukraine=219(FB)
Nikola Jokic(Joker) born on 2/19. 
219 Big with the MONEY Theme. 
2/19 is 456 days after Biden's bday. 

It all seems to go back to the MONEY Theme. 

Batman had a lot to do with CHINA/Pig Symbolism(Money)

Ha, and remember just after "Joker" came out in 2019, we had the story of Trump thinking Colorado bordered Mexico? That was synced to the Batman shooting as well. 
The memes were "The Great Wall of Colorado", reminding us of China and the Great Wall too. 
South Park had aired the episode "Mexican Joker"...then they got banned in China...then they had the vaccine episode where Cartman turned into a Pig...all just months before Coronavirus, which supposedly came from Bats in China...

We'll see what happens....Just keep paying attention like I always do..eventually it reveals itself as to why. 





6 comments:

  1. Biden turned 83 lunar years old yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember a Dawn Hacking. I recommended Deb Varner. She occasionally appears on the Paranormal Portal and she has a Facebook page called Purple Mystic Readings or something

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandbags make me think of hot air balloons. Hot Air Balloon = 209 reverse
    Been seeing "The Aeronauts" clips on social media

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomorrow is 1275 days after that film premiered
    Jesus Christ = 1275

    ReplyDelete
  5. There have been a few stories on CNN in the past couple of days. One about a huge Sandstorm sweeping across the Suez Canal. Then today there's a story on the birth of 3 Sand Kittens at the North Carolina Zoo. Also a story about a Sandy Hook survivor. That's a lot of stories with sand in it for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete