Monday, June 19, 2023

Search for Julian SANDS Has Been Restarted-200-104-Julian Calendar-Keifer Sutherland and the Show '24'

 




Been talking about a theme with SAND in the news. Today we get the headline story that they re-started the search for missing actor Julian SANDS? 
Today is a span of 200 days before his bday too...
200 the big number I've been blogging about recently. 



I also noticed below the Julian Sands story, there was a story about a $200 Jeopardy clue....I clicked on the story and stopped it just before the video ended to get a screenshot...I then realized it said Marty "Sande" on the screen lol...

The Sport Dogtor=200

The most interesting part about the guy's name being "Julian" "Sands" though, is that I've been talking about the date 10/4. 

Think about how the date 10/4 was the last day on the Julian Calendar before the Gregorian Calendar began.  It went from 10/4 to 10/15..

9/21/23(Julian) will be 10/4(Gregorian)
10/17/23(Gregorian) will be 10/4(Julian).  

13 days apart....the number 200 was important to Friday the Thirteenth...

I'm sure there is more connected to this guy through his films/tv too...
He was in the show "24" with Keifer Sutherland that I have blogged a good amount about over the years..He was on 11 episodes all in Season 5 too, which is the season the first black president gets assassinated after he leaves office....this is the season I've talked about with the narrative. 
Think how the SAND narrative was connected to the Lightning symbolism and Lightning that struck near the White House on Obama's bday too...
Further, he plays the RUSSIAN character Vladimir Bierko....the Sand Theme also important to the Vladimir Putin statue in a sand box at Central Park. 

He was "Warlock"....Haven't seen that film in years, but I remember a part where he bites a guys tongue off. 

He was also in some other films that stand out to me, such as "Arachnophobia"(Spider Theme), "Red ROSE", and his latest film has th word "Earthquake" in the title. 

I know it's confusing, but 10/4 is also important to the Batman/Joker Narrative. Notice the biggest story on the CNN headlines next to Julian Sands is about the Titanic....This only stands out because I blogged about the Titanic/Icebergs in relation to the train symbolism with Batman...We even had the guy dressed liked Joker that stabbed people on a train in Japan around that time....

I'm gonna make a separate blog post, but Ray Lewis' son dying and Bradley Beal being traded to the Suns are both connected to the Batman/Joker Theme too. 




No comments:

Post a Comment