Monday, June 26, 2023

Black Mirror Bandersnatch Episode About Mind Control-Thompson Twins-Warlock-We're the Millers-Peacock





Earlier today I randomly watched the first episode of a show called "Black Mirror" on Netflix. I don't even know how I found it, but I just randomly turned something on, and it was that show. It was actually an alright episode, so I figured I would watch more now that I'm getting ready to go to bed. So I start watching what I thought was the 2nd episode, but apparently it's some other interactive episode. Usually Netflix sets it up where it goes to the next episode, but somehow it took me to this episode instead....
Basically, certain situations come up during the show and you get to choose what the character does. 
In the picture above, it was asking to choose what the main character should listen to: Thompson Twins, or Now That's What I Call Music. 

After seeing this though, I started thinking about the NBA, because the Thompson Twins were drafted in the top 5 this year. 

So basically, because of this episode, I told myself when I get a chance, I should look at the connections to the Thompson Twins(NBA) to the Thompson Twins(Music). 

The very next scene involves the actor Will Poulter. I have no idea what I am supposed to see here..but I swear a week or so ago, I watched "We're the Millers" for the first time. I mean I've seen pieces of the film, but until last week, I had never watched the whole film. Somehow it came up at work a few times, so I went home and watched it, so I knew what they were talking about..


I do see that Will Poulter was Adam WARLOCK in the new Guardians of the Galaxy film...
Earlier today the news told us that they may have found Julian Sands remains....He portrays WARLOCK. 

Will Poulter=186(FB)
186 the Umbrella/Mind Control number...
This whole show is about Mind Control and not being in control of your choices. 

I'll have to watch it again when I'm not so tired....but there's a part in here where I chose to look at the photo...and the dad in the picture reminded me a lot of Dennis Fett, the Peacock guy that I've blogged about. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment