Sunday, June 4, 2023

Psychic Dawn Hacking and My Dream Yesterday Connected to Joe Biden Stairs

 


Bobby is right, it was Deb Varner that he told me about lol. I have no idea who the Dawn Hacking lady is, or how I became friends with her page on Facebook. It says I only have 2 mutual friends as well....I was thinking this was the lady he told me about a while ago, but apparently it's Deb Varner...
But, see what I mean about how many notifications I keep getting from her page? 

Look at the Gematria of Dawn Hacking....it's identical to my name in every base cipher, and every Francis Bacon cipher too. 

I'll have to check this lady out. 

I also remembered my dream from this morning too.(June 3rd) I figured I would have some important dream today and I did...

The dream was that my band was playing a gig at like a backyard party or something, and my drummer didn't have any drums. He was playing the drums on the base of the stage and it sounded great. I couldn't figure out how he was doing it..even so, we weren't gonna play the show for some reason...and then a few minutes later Mitch Nichols showed up with Jake's drums, so we could play the gig. It's weird though, because Mitch and Jake as far as I know do not even know each other lol....so I thought it was weird Mitch would bring Jake his drums. 
The reason I find it interesting though, is that I've recently blogged more than once about a connection to Jake.....
Remember that Mitch was the guy who fell behind me on the stairs and knocked me down them too, breaking my glasses. It was the day before Joe Biden fell down the stairs. 

I meant to post this yesterday, so that's why I wrote June 3rd. 



2 comments:

  1. Had sort of a vision today. I was just laying down and closed my eyes and could see a dog. Looked like a doberman. Sounds pretty basic but isn't something that happens to me while I'm awake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Sandman brings dreams. Seems to be a lot of Mercury symbolism lately too. Mercury was very important to the Romans. The Romans associated Mercury with the Germanic God Wotan. Wotan is Odin. The British Royals claim to be descendants of Woden/Wotan, that's how they keep rule. The Hanged Man symbolism is plentiful too. Odin is the Hanged Man.

    ReplyDelete