Sunday, June 11, 2023

Philadelphia Overpass Bridge Collapse and the Bridge Theme I've Been Talking About-They Live-WWE-Rambo/Rihanna 209

 


Get out of here lol..
An overpass BRIDGE collapse in Philadephia?
I've been blogging about the Bridge Theme a lot the past few days...
Recall that the Bridge Theme was super synced to Philadelphia...Bridgewater Shooting/They Live...

I followed a lot with the Ben Franklin Bridge...Roddy Piper born on the death date of Ben Franklin...

Maybe will get a news shooting again like They Live, considering this theme. 

The Bridge is on I-95

Dan Behrendt=95
This number huge around me.

Plus, today being Rambo's bday...it makes me think of how Stone Cold/Disturbed were linked to the They Live narrative....
Break Glass(Song)
Shattered Glass..Mind Control

I just remembered something too, in relation to why Batman syncs to this narrative.

Recall the victims in the Bridgewater shooting were Alison Parker and Adam Ward..
Adam West(Batman)
Burt Ward(Robin)


I just remembered that a while back I commented on one of Rambo's videos about Rihanna/Horse. He then responded on 6/7. So I looked at Rambo's channel and he recently put a video out about Rihanna and "OH NANA." 
Rihanna=209(Eng Ext)
OH NANA=209(FB)
Robyn Rihanna Fenty=209

My comment had a lot to do with 95/Rihanna/Neptune. 







No comments:

Post a Comment