Monday, June 12, 2023

Alien Synchronicity Yesterday-Lilo and Stitch

 


I forgot to blog yesterday that I had an Alien Synchronicity...
I was on Facebook and I kept seeing posts about Aliens...

A few seconds later Claire's tablet said something about Aliens...

I then realized that Jasmine was watching Lilo and Stitch in the TV.
I've never watched that cartoon, but I do know that Stitch is an Alien. 

Not sure of the reason, but I've seen a bunch more Alien posts today too. 

Recall that I did see a UFO on 9/10/2001 around 11pm...It was just outside of Omaha and then 9/11 happened the next day, and Bush came to Offutt Air Force Base. 







5 comments:

  1. Big story making the rounds is an alien sighting in Las Vegas on May 1st

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milla Jovovich is "Leeloo" in the 5th element

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude what are the odds?
    Milla Jovovich = 151 ord 200 rev
    The same as
    Conor McGregor
    She's redheaded in the 5th element I think and she's Ukrainian apparently. Didn't know that. Same bday as Pope Francis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonder if "Burnie" runs in 2024?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My wife does a spot on impression of Stitch :)

    ReplyDelete