Friday, February 23, 2024

Wendy Williams Has Aphasia Exactly 2 Years After My Synchronicity on 2/22/22 at 2:22am-Dream Theme-Sherri Shepherd, Gabriel Iglesias

 



Wendy Williams in the News for having aphasia today? 

This news comes exactly 2 years to the day after I had synchronicity with the film "He's All That" that I thought was important to Wendy Williams. That synchronicity happened at 2:22am on 2/22/22....then later in the day, one of the big headlines was that the Wendy Williams show was being canceled. 

So now a new story about Wendy Williams on 2/22.
Even crazier is that last night I turned on the Gematria Effect for pry 15 minutes or so. When I turned it on, some guy was talking about Sheri Shepherd's executive producer dying. I took a screenshot of it, as it reminded me of Wendy Williams. Recall that her show replaced the Wendy Williams Show. 

Recall that Wendy Williams is synced to the Mandela Effect/Horse Theme....something I just noticed is that the day after I had the DREAM about the number 9...I blogged about the Mandela Effect...
Recall that my Dream on 3/17/22 with the Angel Gabriel was about Gabriel showing me the numbers 6 and 4...I was watching for 4/6 and 6/4...I then had a dream on 4/6 that I was decoding stuff and everything led me back to the Mandela Effect and Nelly....Nelly is connected to the Horse theme with his song "High Horse." So on...
The only other person I can think of in the news that has aphasia is Bruce Willis. Recall that the news of his aphasia was also in 2022...just after my Gabriel Dream and the Wendy Williams Synchronicity....

So I'm looking at Bruce Willis and I see that he was in the film called "The Whole NINE Yards" with Matthew Perry. 

Think how the DREAM Theme is super important to the number 9...
Also, recall how Matthew Perry died on the Statue of Liberty Anniversary, which is related to Wendy Williams. 
Just search my blog for Wendy Williams, and you will see I mentioned her more than once with Matthew Perry and this connection..
Recall that Zach also said my Wendy Williams sync was Mental Illness lol. 
Recall that Nelson Mandela's granddaughter died the day after Zach's video about me on 9/24...and she died in connection to Wendy Williams. And the day before she died, I was looking at my Wendy Williams 2:22 video, because I thought it was a good example how not everything in the news means the Jesuits did it. So there is something with how this new story of her having aphasia is linked to the Umbrella symbolism...Funny that same comment talks about the RV symbolism, and I just brought that up with my post about AT&T. 

Anyway, I think I'm supposed to watch "The Whole Nine Yards." I have never seen the film, but considering it has Matthew Perry, Bruce Willis, and involves the number 9, it seems it may have some clues. 
I'm looking at Sherri Shepherd and she was in a recent sitcom with Gabriel Iglesias lol..I just blogged about him earlier today..so no doubt these narratives are linked together.

Sherri Shepherd=218
Today is 218 days after the Moon landing anniversary..
Moon=218(Hebrew)

We had the Odysseus land on the moon today..and recall that Zenith had the syncs with Odyssey in relation to Tom that involved 2/22...

My dream theme does sync to my friend TOM as well...a lot of stuff coming up with 2022 it seems..this makes me think 8/6/24 may be important even more so...because that was the big day I was watching in 2022..


8/6 is typically the 218th day..but this year it's the 219th..and recall how 219 was big with the Mandela Effect/Horse Theme...
My friend Tom synced to the Matrix which shows the date 2/19 in the beginning.

Iowa=24
Caitlin Clark...year 24'
Kamala...Herbert Hoover..Iowa..Money.....could be a significant year to that theme...

Bruce Willis born on 3/19...the Volcano and Joe Biden/Simpsons Day..
3/19/22 was Bidens 424th day as president...424 Money..












3 comments:

  1. My comments have been disappearing on YouTube lately. Zenith did a video on 222 and his syncs with the date 2/2/22. When he dropped the video I had 2222 liked videos on my YouTube account. I had a sync on groundhog's day in 2021 where I saw a groundhog. The video is in my shorts tab. Last weekend I had a pretty major sync. Think it was Saturday I had the urge to play a few notes from New York, New York on my daughter's toy piano. It's just bizarre because I'm not musically inclined at all. It was such a a random thing to want to do. Have a video of that on my shorts as well. That same day Seven7One1 dropped a video about the "C-Note" and the last note I played was Middle C. "New York New York". = 222 ordinal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also had crazy syncs with the name Murray this year on groundhog's day and the day after.

      Delete
  2. As far as mental illness goes that'd be the pot calling the kettle black, lol. I think Gematria could be likened to Pareidolia. Pareidolia isn't mental illness though. It's just human nature.

    ReplyDelete