Saturday, February 10, 2024

Dream About Fonso Last Night-Nelly St. Louis-Bridge/Earthquake-Super Bowl 58-Train Wreck

 

I had a dream about my friend Fonso last night. I don't remember all of the details, but I know I was hanging out with him in my dream. It's funny though, because he is connected to this Dream theme I am talking about...
So I searched for him on my blog only to see that the day before I had the "Coco" Billy G Dream, I had a dream about Fonso's parents...and I also mentioned how the Angel Gabriel was in that Dream.

In relation to Nelly being important...recall that Nelly is from St. Louis, Missouri....part of the Dream theme with Fonso involves Mushrooms and his old roommate Dave, who now lives in St. Louis..so it seems Missouri or St. Louis need to be paid attention to.
I also have a blog post from 10/27/22, where there was a Bridge Collapse in Missouri, just after a San Francisco Earthquake...There was also a train derailment story around this time...

That new TRAIN Derailment was 122 days after the Mendon, Missouri Train Wreck...and it's name had Frisco in it reminding of San Francisco...I also pointed out how it happened just after the Chiefs and 49ers played..
San Francisco=122
Kansas City=122

I also mentioned Matthew Perry, because a girl I was going to DJ for had asked me to play Nellys song "High Horse" the same day...I had blogged about that song around the time of the Mendon train wreck...and her name summed to 122...She was from Perry, Iowa.

So it's interesting that we've recently had Matthew Perry die...then the Perry Iowa shooting...and the 49ers are playing the Chiefs in the Super Bowl...
Recall how 2/11 is synced to Lightning Symbolism..notice my Dream about Fonso's parents mentioned how there was a big Lightning Bolt and then I knew the Angel Gabriel was there.

The date 6/4 leaves 210 days..
Today is 2/10 and it's 2 months 10 days before Fonso's wedding.

San Francisco, California=210

49ers=64
Founded on 6/4.
Kansas Cith Chiefs=64

The NINERS.

I went to the bathroom a bit ago at work and I lifted up the lid to see a giant pube shaped like the number 9 too lol...I won't post the picture, but I can't escape it right now.

The Super Bowl also important to Batman, which goes back to the Trainwreck shooting too. The Batman symbolism was also linked with my Sandy Synchronicity with the Sandman and the connection to 8/6/22...The Sandman and Dreams..
That was all about 424...My dad's name sums to 424(FB).
Denny Behrendt=424(FB)

The Sand theme was important at the time of the Lightning symbolism too.

There's so much to this Dream theme I need to piece together...I had the sync with the band Nine Days and was watching for the date 3/10/22...then I had synchronicity with Bon Jovi that goes back to my friend Fonso...then on 3/10 there was a train wreck near where I live with a Tiger on it...the same train car as a picture I took the day I released my book....then on 6/5/22...The bassist for Bon Jovi died..

Part of the reason 8/6/22 was important was the Slipknot/Kanye West narrative that was important to Wes Craven dying(Freddy Krueger/Dream)...This was also important to Taylor Swift, who is linked to the Super Bowl this year..

It all seems to point back to the Bridge/Earthquakes Theme though....
Wouldn't doubt if we get an upcoming Train Wreck either as it always seems to happen when this theme comes up...

Fonso was important to Boats..not sure how that fits in...but I did have that crazy Boat sync important to the Gulf of Oman...














1 comment:

  1. Brock Purdy went to Perry HS
    Albert Pike = 1026
    2/11
    95th anniversary of Vatican City
    90500 days since 5/1/1776
    Scottish Rite = 64/644
    Las Vegas = 644
    King Charles Rex = 644
    Mahomes d.o.b. is 58 days from Charles d.o.b.
    Charles d.o.b. is 89 days from
    SB 58
    Mahomes on 88 overall wins
    Chiefs on 460 overall losses
    Where does the 89 fall?
    Taylor Swift/Travis Kelce both born in 1989
    Swift's d.o.b. 347th doy
    69 days between her d.o.b. and Kelce's d.o.b.
    Vegas founded 10/31
    95 Theses 10/31
    Span of 104 days from 10/31 to 2/11 in the 104th NFL season
    Taylor Alison Swift = 104
    Ford's speech about the first female POTUS in 1989
    It was at the Herbert Hoover Library
    Hoover died the day Kamala was born
    Where is the Herbert Hoover Library?
    Iowa
    That's why the Iowa symbolism is important to the narrative of Kamala.
    The first SB matchup was about Trump and the Great American Eclipses
    Chiefs won
    SB 58 is span of 58 days before the 2nd Eclipse
    Dates of birth (including span)
    Mahomes to Swift
    88 days
    Reid to Trump
    88 days
    Mahomes to Trump
    271 days
    Lahaina Fires to SB
    187 days
    1117 days of Biden Administration
    San Francisco is on 663 overall wins
    This SB is about Kamala
    Nevada 36th state
    The Silver state
    Sin City
    3 teams 6 rings?




    ReplyDelete