Monday, February 19, 2024

Chase Elliott and the Number 9 Synchronicities I've Been Having-2019 NASCAR FRANCE Narrative Connected to 9-Royal Family

 

Considering the Daytona 500 got moved to the date 2/19, a date I have been watching for that is connected to the MONEY theme...I wondered who drove the number 9 car in NASCAR. 

Chase Elliott drives the #9 car, and the Daytona 500 will be 9 months and 9 days before his bday. 

This will be his 10th season in the Cup Series, but his 9 year anniversary will be coming up in March. This will also be his 9th season driving Full-Time in the Cup Series. 




If you search my blog for Chase Elliott, I have multiple posts about him being connected to a theme with FRANCE. Recall that he was part of the narrative I was following with 8/31/2019...and then we got the death of French Racer Anthoine Hubert on that day. The date 8/31 is also when Princess Diana died in a car crash in FRANCE. 

I'm only bringing this up due my recent synchronicities with the number 9...and recall how Zenith told me about this video of Princess Diana and the number 9....it was also connected to the Ryan Reynolds film "The Nines" that came out on 8/31.....So it makes me think that Chase Elliott will be important to this NASCAR season. 

Princess Diana=219

Prince Andrew born on 2/19. 

Prince Harry's bday was 219 days before Elizabeth II's. 

I also just talked about my QUEENIE Synchronicity, which goes along with this....

The date 8/31 was also important to East Coast Earthquakes....as the greatest ever recorded was on 8/31/1886 in Charleston...it was 99 years before Apollo Creed died...

I had a ton of syncs with 9 today as well and one of them involved golf coming on after a college basketball game...the announcer was talking about a 9 iron on the 9th hole.....Shooter McGavin tells Adam Sandler to meet him on the 9th Green at 9....Sandler born on 9/9....so it seems that 8/31 is important again this year. 

In relation to France...9/9 Julian is 9/22 Gregorian...and 2019 was big with the Julian Calendar...the year Anthoine Hubert died. 

Queen=99(FB)

Prince Philip died on the 99th day...the same day Prince/King Charles got married to Camilla.....and recall that 2/19 is important to Kamala Harris and Money. 

Literally every single college basketball game today had a connection to the number 9 with their records too. I'm not gonna post the screenshots, but teams could get their 9th win or loss, or stay on 9 wins and such...

I've also been talking about the TRAIN Wreck symbolism, and something just dawned on me.....Engine Engine number 9...going down Chicago line....







No comments:

Post a Comment