Saturday, February 24, 2024

Citrine Stone and a Guy Named Gabriel Last Night-The Money Stone-Number 9 and 9 Synchronicity-Pamela Salem Death In Relation to Batman/Bridge/Money-Dream Theme-Witch-Halloween-Coco-

I had a band gig last night in Omaha. After our first set I went to get a beer. As I was standing there some hipster guy randomly started telling me about his jewelry and crystals lol.. He was talking about opening up the third eye, so I told him a bit about how I follow synchronicities and such, but I didn't mention Gematria. I told him that I didn't really know much about crystals, and I don't think I could wear a ring or rings on my fingers, as it would bother me...
Anyway, the main thing he kept telling me was about a Citrine Stone, and how I should get one. He was also saying something about putting a small piece of gold with it.
He also asked my bday, which I said, was November 10th...he thought that was awesome, because he is also a November bday, and apparently Citrine is a November stone..

Anyway, I had to go back playing, and the guy told me his name was Gabriel. I thought this was kindve funny considering I've been following the Dream Theme connected to the Angel Gabriel...

So now I'm at work killing time, and I figured I would look up the Citrine Stone. What I find funny is that it's also known as the "Money Stone."

Think how Gabriel is synced to my Dream Theme that involves Money...

Just pretty strange a guy named Gabriel randomly starts telling me about this Citrine Crystal. Maybe I should get a Citrine stone and see if it works. 
Even funnier is that as I'm writing this, I just looked up to see this flyer...The Catholic Church is having a Mardi Gras party tonight, and they are giving away 9 cash prizes that total $9,000...Such an odd number to choose...you would think they would just do $10,000...maybe there is a reason though...but even so, the fact I just see this and it's about Money and the number 9 is relevant...
And I rarely sit down at work, but I did today, which is the only reason I saw this flyer...I didn't get home until like 5am, so I'm tired as hell is why I sat down.

The Jesuits probably just made this flyer and chose $9,000 and 9 though lol. 

55th day..
God=55
Satan=55

I wonder if the God Mercury has a connection to the number 9 too?...God of Financial Gain..Messages..Divination..

Gabriel=36, 45, 54, 135...all 9 in Numerology

Daniel 9 is one of the 4 times the bible mentions the name Gabriel. 

Daniel=27, 45, 36, 117...all 9 in Numerology. 




I've been having so many syncs with the number it's crazy too..Just in the last hour or so I've been seeing it all over. 

I went to CNN and the top had an Ad for some show starting at 9pm. 
Then I went to YouTube and it said I have 9 notifications. 
I then clicked on the latest video that Zach uploaded and it said it had 9 comments. 
I went to my email and checked the promotions tab and it tells me that Netflix added "Brooklyn Nine Nine." 

I then saw a story of Pamela Salem dying..and since she was in the James Bond film with Sean Connery, I wondered if she died on the same day that Odie landed on the Moon. Recall that Sean Connery died in connection to the Moon. So I look up Odie to see that the mission launched 9 days ago on a Falcon 9 Rocket. 

This is just a small example of 9's that happened...I'm talking all day the number 9 has been showing up...like looking at the oven timer and it has 9 seconds left and such. 

I haven't looked much at Pamela Salem's death, but something that stood out to me was that she died in Surfside, Florida....This makes me think of the Surfside Condo Collapse that was important to the FIU Bridge and the Bridge Symbolism that is related to the Dream Theme. 

She was born on 1/22...the Surfside Condo collapsed at 1:22am. 

She was also born in Bombay...something I've talked about in connection to San Francisco over the years. 

Think how the Dream theme is linked to MONEY...and she was Miss MONEYPenny on James Bond. 

She also died on 2/21, which is a number(221) important to the Aurora Batman Shooting, which is linked to Sean Connery and James Bond...
I mentioned Ken Mattingly in an old post about Sean Connery too...and Ken Mattingly died on 2023 Halloween...so he died exactly 3 years to the day after Sean Connery. 

Salem..Witches..Moon...Halloween. 

If I'm following a stream of conscious with this...at work today I was talking about Adam Sandler movies and the Double V names he uses in his films..the girl who told me to watch Hubie Halloween was working, and I thought I remembered that the girl in that film also had a Double V name, which she does...but while I was looking it up again I noticed that Shaq played as DJ AURORA....I remember thinking about that at work too, and how it may relate to the Aurora Batman shooting....considering Kobe Bryant was connected to that shooting too. Kobe wore the Batman like mask for the first time on Shaq's bday in 2012, the same year as the Batman shooting. So maybe we will get. a story or something significant with Shaq coming up? 

The movie is set in SALEM, Massachusetts too. 

And think how Adam Sandler is synced to the number 99.
V=9(FB)
I'm looking at the Cast of that show again, and a few new things stick out...It goes on to tell us Peyton List is Peggy...which is funny as I recently watched "School Spirits" which stars Peyton List. There's also an actor named Kevin Quinn....Recall the Nashville RV Bombing near the ATT building was synced to my classmate Kevin Quinn...Just had the ATT Outage and my sync with that....

There is also a character named "Coco," which makes me think of the Dream symbolism...That had to do with Billy G, and Dallas...and Kevin Quinn is also from Dallas area, where the ATT Stadium is located. 
This is the girl who played Coco...
Lilimar=624(Fibonacci).Surfside collapse on 6/24. 
Today is 99 days before her day. 
Her bday is even 100 days, or 3 months 8 days before Billy G's.
Lilimar=38 and 100(FB)

Coco=62(FB) like the date 6/2. 
Coco=18, 36, 72...all 9's. 

Sept...9th month...June..6th(upside 9)

Recall that Wendy Williams was important to Halloween as well...
We played "Ballroom Blitz" last night and people were doing "Wayne's World" quotes after that...then today I was talking about "Austin Powers" and the younger girl I was working with had never seen it before. 
Mike Myers...Halloween...
Remember the song "Dream Weaver" is on Wayne's World too, and the writer of that song just died on 9/4/23(9th month). 

Oddly enough, the 9th Halloween Movie is the Rob Zombie version..and he has a film called "Lords of Salem." His Halloween film came out on 8/31....the day important to "The Nines." 

It seems I am supposed to see something with Halloween or Witches...

I remember seeing a Super Bowl commercial with a movie called "Wicked" too...about the Wicked Witch in the land of Oz....It's coming out in November 2024...and stars Ariana Grande...
This also stands out to me, because the night of the number 9 Dream, just before I went to bed, I tried rewatching Joe Dirt 2. It kept freezing up, so I gave up and went to bed early...but this film does a spoof of the Wizard of Oz. 


"Witch" and "Joe Dirt" are other words that have gematria with 9 numerology. 

Welp...gonna end the post here and maybe try and watch some of the films connected to my recent syncs. 























 

4 comments:

  1. In numerology 9 is associated with Mars. Pluto is the 9th planet. Mars and Pluto rule your sign: Scorpio. Pluto is a god of wealth. The Heliocentric Pluto return is on Halloween or the following day Dia de Los Muertos which is under Scorpio. Sting has his last wrestling match on March 3rd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coco the animated film is about Dia de Los Muertos too. Always thought it was interesting how "Witch" = 1020 and "Witchcraft" = 1020. Kamala Harris birthday.

    We put on "Cursed Friends" last night where they play the old MASH game. Zenith just told me the other day the first thing he learned on Piano was the Mash theme song. The Curse of Bridge Hollow came out that same year 2022. Rob Riggle was in both of those movies. I remember in Hubie Halloween that the number 59 kept popping up. Believe that was one of Ray Liotta's last films.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rob Riggle turned 666 lunar months old on yesterday's full moon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. MASH = 41 ordinal. Series premiered 17/9 the 41st prime. 2/28 will be 41 years since its last episode.

    ReplyDelete