Friday, February 9, 2024

Number 9 Flash Card on Floor As I Was Going to Watch "The Nines"-The Angel Gabriel and my Dream about the Number 6 and 4

 

I took Alistair to pre-school and when I got home I figured I would watch "The Nines." I went upstairs to sit in my chair and turn the movie on, and I noticed the number "9" on the floor next to my chair lol. It's actually a "6" but from the perspective I looked at if from, it was a "9." 
The teacher sent home Flash Cards with Letters and Numbers so I could help Alistair learn them better. We have been working on them every night for a bit, so they are sitting by my chair....but what's odd is that I can't find the other numbers and letters. Only the upside 6 is here along with the number 4...but it was face down....Alistair must've been playing with them and moved them somewhere else. 

Just pretty strange that I've been having a synchronicity and Dreams with the number 9...Then I'm gonna watch the film "The Nines" and I see a number "9" sitting next to me. 

Today is also the 9th of February. 

What's even more odd is that the film came out on 8/31, which is Alistair's birthday. 
9 days after 8/31 is also 9/9. 
The film is 99 minutes long. 
8/31 is the big Princess Diana day and connected to Apollo Creed, who died exactly 99 years after the 1886 CHARLESton Earthquake. 

Alistair Addie Behrendt=923(Satanic)
9 23...9th prime is 23. 
Satanic cipher makes sense considering his connection to Aleister Crowley. 

Ryan Reynolds born on the 23rd
Hope Davis Born on 23rd
Hope Davis=99
Elle Fanning born on 9th of April, or 99th day of the year. 
Elle Fanning=99 and 198(Aleister 1111)
Melissa McCarthy born on 8/26...the day Bob Barker died, which is connected to the number 99...also the Bridgewater shooting day. 


Today is the 40th day of the year. 
The Nines=40

The film is separated into 3 parts, which are basically different lives that Ryan Reynolds character has incarnated into...He's basically like God, which is why he is a "9"...so he's like an Angel....
So it's funny that he has the name "Gabriel" in the 3rd and final section of the film. 
Think how the Angel Gabriel comes in Dreams. 
Angel Gabriel=231
The Dream Theme was big when I released my book, which was connected to 231...Slipknot connected to 231...9 Members...

Gabriel also synced to the Bridge/Earthquake narrative. 

Field of Dreams was synced to the 1989 San Francisco Earthquake. 

What's even more strange is the fact that the only two Flash cards that are on the floor are the 6 and the 4...
I was looking back at my Gabriel Dream Theme...and notice I had a Dream where Gabriel showed me the number 6 and 4...and the Dream Theme was synced to the date 6/4.....this was because I had a dream in High School that my friends dad died in a car accident...and the next day he died in a automobile accident....His bday was 6/4..his name was Daniel, just like me...and Gabriel only talks to Daniel, Zechariah, and Mary. 

To add to this...about 10 minutes after I noticed the number 9 on the floor, I got a Snapchat from my cousin Amanda. She works at the pre-school and sent me a picture of her and Alistair. She's only done this 1 other time, and it was a while ago, so I figured it might be important to this stuff....Well.....her dad, my Uncle Mike, who died on the same day as the Philadelphia Train Wreck(5/12/2015) has a birthday on 6/4. 

Amanda's name also equals 54 and 135, just like Gabriel. 
6/4 is 54 days after my Dad's bday too...and recall the Toby Keith Dream involved him. 

The Philadlephia Train Wreck was sycned to Pope Francis' visit on his 923rd day as Pope, and going to the White House on 9/23 and 9:23am and such too. 
Pope Francis' bday is 111 days before 4/6...
6/4 is 111 days before 9/23. 
Jorge Mario Bergoglio=111

For sure gonna pay attention to 4/6 and 6/4 now. 

Today is 3 months 26 days before 6/4...
3/26 is the Angel Gabriel Day...

Also, recall that the Umbrella Symbolism was linked to Gabriel with Daniel, Zach and Mary. 








No comments:

Post a Comment