Monday, February 5, 2024

Synchronicity with YouTube Video on TV and "Figure It Out" 49 days After the Video Released-418

 


I just went to Facebook and I was looking at this random post picture in a comment that was shared....Right as I read "Figure It out," I heard my TV say what I thought was the same thing. I went back and looked and it actually said "Had Me Figured Out"...but still very similar...and odd the TV would say that right as I'm reading "Figure It Out." 

All night I've been researching the the Themes of the Super Bowl...and of course, this video was released 49 days ago. 

Perfect Maizen=418(FB) and 210
San Francisco, California=210
418 a number I keep talking about and connected to San Francisco. 

Jorge Sanchez=131 and 58
Super Bowl=131
Super Bowl 58



No comments:

Post a Comment