Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Zach Talking About Synchronicities Today-The Biggest Hypocrite on the Planet

 

Now Synchronicities and Zach's life are important? Get out of here. 
He goes off on my videos trying explain to him that these synchronicities are synced to the media...and asking where we draw the line as to what is a ritual? I mean, it's like he wasn't even listening to anything I was saying in my videos. 

Now he's explaining how the story about the Myanmar Coup in relation to Sweet Lady? I mean get the fuck out of here with this shit. 

I can't stop laughing at how ridiculous this video is, especially after him leaving comments such as the above on my video. He's acting like he always shares his synchronicities too. Yeah, barely ever, and he usually just makes it short and says, "Life is Strange" before moving on.  

My whole synchroncity with Wendy Williams was "pure mental illness?" Yet, when the Myanmar Coup was synced to Sweet Lady it wasn't? I mean what the fuck is wrong with this guy lol. Such a lying hypocrite. 

And Zach wonders why people talk shit on him. What a joke.

Once again, I'm pretty sure I had a lot of valid points in my video...so it's odd that Zach started lying like crazy about what I said..and now he's on here talking about the similar things. 

For example, the Myanmar coup in 2021 was 144 days before Sweet Lady's bday. She was also born a span of 3 months 3 days before the Jesuit anniversary. 
Sweet Lady=33
The NLD was overthrown and they were founded on the Jesuit anniversary. 

Any other story Zach would write..
Jesuit Order=144
But since it's connected to his girlfriend, that can't be true. 
It was also 170 days before Zach's bday. 
Zachary Keefe Hubbard=170
One of the ladies overthrown was born on the 170th day. 
So on..

Not to mention this was just after all the 33 stuff with Zach getting Bear Sprayed in Portland on 1/16. 
Portland=116

And the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone in Seattle that was linked to Zach and the Capitol Insurrection...Then they tell us that Brian Sicknick died from Bear Spray...and it was synced to Zach and the number 170. 

Where do you draw the line as to what is a ritual? How would someone not want to examine this more in depth, and instead just act like it's not important? Then when you see how all the Truth Rally's were synced to 33 and 116, and Super Bowl 56 was linked to Zach...I mean, how can you not ask the question if we are being lead down a path and guided to have the beliefs that we do?...and if we are being lead down a path, that means they also want us to connect all of the numbers to the Jesuits, Freemasons and other things they have lead us to believe are in power. These are valid questions. 

Or, if it's just organic, then my point stands...It really doesn't matter what we do or show, because we have no control over what we do. This would also mean that even if someone is using the code, it's all supposed to happen too. And if we are being lead and manipulated by a Cabal, this also means we don't have control, and even organizing and having a revolution will be by the numbers and agenda they want. 

As I've said, I really do want to believe that Zach isn't part of it, but leaving all of these comments, and straight up lying about the things I said, make it seem pretty fishy. And he barely talks about these other things, because saying it's all the Jesuits is what sells, mentally and monetarily. I won't back down on that, because it's obvious he knows that. All he has to do is just show how much money he makes, and how much he has saved up for the movement...but he deflects that every single time anyone asks. This tells me that he is making a lot more than he lets on, and knows people will figure out the scam. 

BTW..."Sweet Lady"=166(FB)

The Umbrella Number synced to my Uncle, that apparently is just making the work look bad. 




 



11 comments:

  1. He's just the infallible pope of gemantria. What ya gonna do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, he fills his diaper and drags it all over your comment section. Then he dumps it out and plants flowers in it on his own video. He's just digging himself deeper and deeper. Hopefully the hearts of sheeple that are funding him wake the hell up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe this is where our cellphone money goes.... This bizarre Gematria production. We're the producers and consumers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So.... caffeine... apparently if you go a few days without it then drink a little right before bed you can induce extremely lucid dreams. So many details were lost because I didn't write them down right away. I remember turning into a werewolf in one part and then I was trying to show my family how it was done. You had to be dying to do it. Like it was an extreme process then another wolf had to be there to guide you into it and you would put on a mask and transform. Anyways, when I was explaining it a white car pulled up with Prince in it. He was laying down like a vampire then rose up like _I before he got out. I went outside and he pulled out what I thought was a gun. When I turned around it was more like an electric rope on my back. I was being tazed. Then there's this other part where we're throwing these objects up real high. When they come back down they spring off the ground horizontally. They could do some damage. For some reason it made me think of clowns juggling. I thought the message was that of a clown-werewolf dichotomy. Clowns living trivially and werewolves living intentionally. I guess you have to be a werewolf in clown's clothing. Still trying to figure out the message.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's interesting
      "Werewolf" is a perfect match to "shooting". In the dream I was shot at on another occasion.
      "Clown" = 1013 Latin like today's date

      Delete
    2. Did a blog search on here for "werewolf". I noticed that from your first post about werewolf 9/30/2016 to when I had the werewolf dream was on the same lunar phase. A day before the new Moon. 9/30 was a Friday too. I remember when I played NBA Hangtime or whatever I would do create a player and preferred the wolf head.

      Delete
  5. Black Panther = 828
    Chadwick Boseman was killed 8/28
    The Star of Black Panther
    8/28 was also Jackie Robinson day
    Boseman was the star of 42
    The movie about Jackie Robinson
    Ritual or organic?

    Kamala Harris is representative of Shiva the Destroyer. In Mythology, Shiva is representative of Sirius.
    That's why she was nominated VP on the Heliacal Rising of Sirius.
    2023 NCAAF football championship on 1/9/23
    153rd season
    17th triangular = 153
    Dog = 153
    It was 881 days after her nomination.
    The 152nd prime
    It was also 152 days after the Heliacal Rising of Sirius in 2022
    Kirby Smart d.o.b.was 17 days before the game
    He got his 81st win 81 days after Kamala Harris birthday
    Ritual or organic?

    Decoder TR Cosby from Atlanta Georgia died on 11/17 date
    Leaves 44 days in the year
    44 and Georgia
    Ritual or organic?

    Most of the time it is easy to see the ritual from organic. You just have to know what you're looking at.
    With Quantum AI computing behind the scenes, the masses are definitely being conditioned or programmed if you will. You have to break free of that programming and conditioning to see in the matrix. Take the red pill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kamala selected as VP on the day Venus reached maximum elongation as the morning star. Happens again on the 23rd of this month. So much to that.

      Delete
  6. Lying, deceiving, piece of shit. And day after day, he sits behind his computer for 20 hours a day in his gated community, begging for money, all while telling people he's the greatest sports bettor in the world, yet he won't place a sports bet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had another lucid dream. Called on my old friend Clyde. He was a lovable guy. Always wore Liberty overalls and though he was a relatively massive man like 6'2" 240 he spoke in kinduva high pitched voice and would address everyone as "Hun". He always had cases and cases of 12oz cans of Pepsi on hand and would offer you one by saying"You want a PEPSI, Hun?". He may have loved Redman chewing tobacco just as much as Pepsi.

    Anyways, at some point after waking up out of the dream I got to thinking about how "cold" Gematria is. I mean numbers aren't known for their warmth in general. Accountants for example are known to be cold and dry and even soulless. Zach and I both have our bachelor's in Accounting. But yea the thought hit me as Zach often boasts he was born on the coldest day in history. By contrast you bring an undeniable warmth to this practice.

    ReplyDelete