Sunday, October 15, 2023

Cliff Theme in Relation to Kobe Bryant/Portland Trail Blazers

 
I searched "Cliff" on my blog again today, and I didn't even realize that I had talked about a Cliff Theme due to Synchronicity on May 21st, 2023. 
The reason I find it interesting is that the synchronicity was 126 days before Zach made the video lying about my Cliffy's Salsa Sync. 

Recall that just before Cliff Robinson died, I started blogging about a Cliff Theme again. It was on Kobe Bryant's birthday, 8/23/2019. Then Cliff Robinson died the same day the Lakers played the Portland Trail Blazers. 

Recall that after Kobe died, the Portland Trail Blazers were the first team to play the Lakers. 

Kobe died on 1/26. 
Portland Trail Blazers=126
Portland=126(FB)
The post in May 2023 was in relation to a story about the Foo Fighters getting a new drummer, and also how I met one of my distant relatives on 5/21/23. My distant relatives name turned out to be "JoAnn Buss," reminding of the the ex-wife of Jerry Buss, who died just before Kobe Bryant. 
Jerry Buss died 1 month 26 days before Kobe tore his achilles in 2013. 
Dwight David Howard II=126
Kobe tore his achilles 126 days after Howard's bday. 
Howard was on the Lakers the year Kobe tore his achilles. 
Chris Paul born on the 126th day. 
DeMarcus Amir Cousins=126
He is the reason I knew the whole season would be scripted around Kobe Bryant/Dwight Howard turning 34 years old. Then cousins got injured and they Lakers signed Howard on Kobe's bday that year. 
Recall, that Cousins tore his achilles on 1/26/2018. 
New Orleans=126

Recall that China was really big in connection to Coronavirus and think about the NBA stuff with China in 2019 too. 

China=126(FB)
Dwight Howard currently plays in China. 

Anyway, there is a whole lot more 126 involved with Kobe Bryant, but I'm thinking about how Damian Lillard just went to the Milwaukee Bucks a few days after Zach made the Cliffy's video. 

Recall that Giannis is born on 12/6 and he wears the number 34...
If you haven't seen my video or Posts, search the number 34 in relation to Kobe Bryant. He died big time in connection to that number. 
Milwaukee=126(FB)

In relation to the Foo Fighters, I swear I just watched a video yesterday of Dave Grohl playing "Hero" on the Howard Stern Show. 

The next post when you search "Cliff" is a post I had from 10/26/22. It's about the Umbrella Symbolism and Zach sharing his old school documents. He had a certificate, and also a story he wrote about Damon Stoudamire called "Buzzer Beater." 

He shared this 201 days before the date on the certificate.
"Buzzer Beater"=201(FB)

He also shared this 53 days after Damon Stoudamire's bday. 
The same day he shared this, I stumbled upon a container of Cliffy's Salsa at work again. I was moving stuff around at work and I found an old container of it that no one knew was there. I thought this was funny due to all of the 53 around Cliff Robinson. 

Cliff Robinson died age 53. 
Uncle Cliffy=53
Trail Blazers=53
Los Angeles=53
The Lakers beat the Blazers the day he died. It was their 53rd meeting in the playoffs. 

Zach's story as a kid was also about Damon Stoudamire hitting a Buzzer Beater while playing at Arizona. Lute Olson, the coach of Arizona died just before Cliff Robinson in 2019...and Lute Olson was the coach of Damon Stoudamire at Arizona. Of course, Arizona is the Wildcats, and then Chadwick Boseman(Black Panther) died. 

It's pretty funny thinking about this now. So Zach is mad in relation to my Umbrella Videos...and recall that I made an Umbrella video after Cliff Robinson died, and Enterthe5t4rz left me a comment where he was mad too. And don't forget that Enterthe5t4rz, Dahboo7, and Zach all had car crashes near or into their house in 2016. It stands out even more so, when my last video was straight up deleted in 5 minutes, so you know someone was waiting for it. 

My synchronicity back on 5/21/23 was also 94 days before Kobe's bday. 
Think how 94 was big in relation to the Cliffy's Salsa/Rambo Ides of March video. 

Enterthe5t4rz was mad because I talked about him not using Gematria. He used to be obsessed with the number 88...
He was born on the 88th day of the year. 
Casey James Brown=88
I haven't watched his channel in years, and he did sort've talk about Gematria years ago, but never how Zach does. It just baffles me that Enterthe5t4rz wouldn't find this interesting and tell people was the poiint I made in my video. 

But look at that....Zach and Enterthe5t4rz's bdays are 8 months 8 days apart...also 251 days....and 3 months 22 days the other way. 

Casey James Brown=251(FB)
RV Truth=251(FB)

Think how the Umbrella Man stuff was important to 322 as well. 

Something else that I don't think I saw until now..

Briar Cliff=166(FB) and 186

I also don't think I ever watched "Studio 666," that was part of my blog post,  so I'll have to try and watch it. 









 







5 comments:

  1. KC Jones died at age 88. Just made that comment about 8/8 on the Hebrew calendar

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's interesting that Suzanne Somers was a Libra and died in Libra. SS initials. Black Hole Sun some have said is Saturn. I dunno. Saturn is exalted in Libra. Suzanne Somers = 1221 Latin. Have to dig some more 1221s when I get the chance but "Saturn" = 741. 741 minutes is 12:21 and 12/21 is the date of the winter solstice also the start of Capricorn which is ruled by Saturn. Saturn = 713 Hebrew. 713 = 23 x 31 the 9th and 11th primes. John Ritter died 9/11 and the house number in Problem Child is 911. Have to check Don Knotts next. Funny they colorized Werewolf by Night. Reminds of that film Don Knotts was in where things start losing their color or whatever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pleasantville = 148, 888
      Seventh Heaven = 148, 888
      Noticed too that Pleasantville was released on that 10/23 date I've been jonesing over

      Delete
    2. Suzanne Somers died 11,713 days after the first episode of step by step.

      Delete
    3. Of course she would die before she turned 77 because 76 is the Capricorn Glyph

      Delete