Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Charles Feeney Dead at 92 and The Boy Meets World Theme-My Synchronicity With KITT on 8/2/23-AI/Artificial Intelligence/Allen Iverson/Home Improvement/Ralph

 

Charles FEENEY dead in the News today? 
I just talked about Boy Meets World in my video, and I even started watching "Girl Meets World" on Disney Plus a few days ago. I thought there may be some clues in the show to the narrative I was talking about....
He died a span of 175 days before William Daniel's bday(Mr. Feeny)
Boy Meets World=175
In light of Zach talking about how I said I can just as easily connect everything to Tyra Banks and not the Jesuits(Something I didn't even say)....Notice today is 56 days before Tyra Banks bday. Now that's funny. 

Society of Jesus=56
His birthday was even 225 days before Tyra Bank's bday. 
Charles Feeney=225

You see, this is connected to narrative with my synchronicity. Zach could make up a narrative to the Jesuits, because he's programmed that the number 225 has to mean something with them such as, "The Great Tribulation" or "The New World Order," or some other way to connect it to the Catholic Church. 

Now possibly the Catholic Church is somehow responsible for my synchronicity..but once again, that means they mind controlled Katie to tell me about how she went on the Tyra Banks show last year on the exact day she did, and so on. It just doesn't seem like that is the case...and if they are doing that, then it's happening to people in the Gematria/Truth Community too...And if all of the truth rally's are happening by the numbers, and Zach randomly bringing up my Cliffy's Salsa sync is by the numbers, along with pretty much everything....then that means all of this is for an agenda. This means that even if we think we are exposing them, this is what they want us to do. So I feel like I'm being pretty honest when I say we need to figure out more of this knowledge and why or how it works before we can do anything about it. 

You know what else is funny about this? I was looking at William Daniels again, and I see he is also the voice of "KITT" from Knight Rider. Recall that on 8/2/23, I had a synchronicity with KITT. 

I was listening to the Gematria Effect, and I set my computer down to go to my basement for a second. As I was walking out of the room, I heard a woman's voice, which turned out to be Siri. 

She said, "Maybe You Should Ask About KITT." 

I had just posted about AI and Terminator before this happened, and then I started thinking how Siri is also AI. When I looked up KITT, I found out that KITT is the AI in the car on Knight Rider. I've never watched the show, but that was the first thing that came up when I searched for "KITT." 

I went back and listened to the part where Siri popped up and it was when Truth Does Not Exist was on the show. Zach asked him if he drew the picture a thumbnail he used on a video, and he told him that it was AI Generated. 

I then pointed out how the AI Theme went back to Allen Iverson...and that sync happened 56 days after his bday. 
Allen Iverson=56
But thinking about this now...I just blogged about that RV Symbolism which was really important to Allen Iverson and Zach doing the Livestream with RV Truth...I was watching for the date 1/9 because of Allen Iverson...The RV Bomb was synced to the number 260. 
Allen Ezail Iverson=260(FB)
Then Zach did the Livestream with RV Truth on 1/9. 

Iverson's nicknames are AI and The Answer. 
So is AI the Answer? 

Think how I got that comment on my Umbrella video from Thaddeus Feeney on the date 1/9/23 as well. 

It's after midnight now, so I can't find it, but I swear I had a Facebook memory about humans and the film Terminator earlier today too. I only had 2 memories come up and one of them was about AI and Terminator. I'll have to find it now...I know I ended whatever I wrote with "Kill John Lennon." Probably because of the South Park episode....but I just looked up John Lennon and today(10/9) was his bday. I'm pretty sure when I wrote that, I had no idea it was John Lennon's bday lol. 


Thaddeus Feeney=65
The other big number in relation to Allen Iverson. 

AI=10
God=10
Satan=10

101010101...Binary Code..AI

I'm trying to figure out that KITT Synchronicity....I see it was 124 days after William Daniel's bday...This makes me think of Tyra Banks' bday on 12/4. 
124 was big in 2016 with Fat Comedians/Ralph Theme and Jeff Bridges...
We had the death of David Huddleston who was in the film "The Big Lebowski" and also Santa in "The Santa Clause." I talked about how they go to "Ralphs" in the film and the film stars John Goodman who played "King Ralph." I was then thinking about Santa and "A Christmas Story" with Ralphie. 

The reason I'm bringing it up again is that David Huddleston died on 8/2...which is the same day I had the KITT Sync...which is 124 days before 12/4, which is Jeff Bridges' bday. 

The Big Lebowski also came out on 3/6, which is the day YouTube restricted my Allen Iverson video about a possible False Flag in Philadelphia. 

Further, I pointed out how posted my Allen Iverson video on 12/12/2015, which was Bob Barker's bday.....and we just had the death of Bob Barker that I talked about was important to the Las Vegas shooting. Recall, after that Las Vegas shooting, we then had the death of RALPHIE May in Las Vegas on 10/6/17. 

So I think in an odd way, the Boy Meets World sync/Mr. Feeny is somehow related to this old theme. 
The Big Lebowski=225(FB)

One last thought. In my post about the KITT/AI synchronicity, I also talked about Home Improvement/Zachery Ty Bryan. William Daniels is married to Bonnie Bartlett, who portrayed the grandma on Home Improvement. Think about Tim Allen in relation to Santa as well...and my original sync with Boy Meets World happened on Christmas Eve. 

Tim Allen=225(Jewish)

Bonnie shares a bday with John Goodman(Ralph). 
Oddly enough, today is even Zachery Ty Bryan's bday. 
Home Improvement=83
Today leaves 83 days in the year. 
So I think there is something here with this narrative. 


Charles Feeney dead age 92. 
Katie who I had the sync with also sums to 92. 
KITT=92(FB)






















No comments:

Post a Comment