Monday, October 30, 2023

Matthew Perry's Instagram With A Bunch of BATMAN Pictures-Kiss From a Rose(Seal)-Val Kilmer and Kevin Spacey Went to Same High School-Money/Water/Drowning Theme

 


Look at Matthew Perry's Instagram lol....Before he died he posted a ton of Batman related stuff....and then dies on Joaquin Phoenix's bday? I wish I would've seen this before my previous post. I knew his death was somehow linked to Batman/Joker, and here it is...

Also, think about the song "Kiss From a ROSE" that was on "Batman Forever." 

Val Kilmer=418(Satanic)
418..Aleister Crowley...666
Batman=666(Rev Sum)
Matthew Perry died 3 months 22 days before Seal's bday..
Think about Batman and 322 with Skull and Bones. 

Val Kilmer=322(Primes)

Seal's bday is 2/19...recall that this date and number were important to the DROWNING/Money Theme....

Joker=456( Rev Sumerian)

456 important to Money/Squid Game.

Batman...Extremely Rich. 

The love of Money is the Root of all Evil. 



Val Kilmer went to High School with Kevin Spacey....Think about how YouTube took down my Kevin Spacey videos in the last year. It was also related to 456 and 322 with Batman. 

I've even talked about Kevin Spacey in relation to 219 and the Money/Water/Drowning Theme. 
It's linked to my girlfriend whose bday falls on Thanksgiving this year too. 

The videos that YouTube removed about Kevin Spacey were put out just before Charles Manson died...and it was synced to the Stand By Me narrative with Wendy Williams/Statue of Liberty too....
Charles Manson important to the ROSE Theme. 

Look at the Wikipedia page for Kevin Spacey/Val Kilmer's High School....Notice how it tells us that it was the last LAUSD band to go to the Pasadena Tournament of ROSES....You just can't make it up. 

Kilmer's high school girlfriend was Mare Winningham..

Mare Winningham=456(FB)

I also blogged about Val Kilmer in 2017 a few days after I put my Kevin Spacey videos on YouTube...We had the death of Roy Halladay and I connected it to the film "Tombstone" where Val Kilmer was Doc Holliday. I even pointed out how Kilmer and Spacey went to the same high school....I just forgot all about it until now. 










No comments:

Post a Comment