Sunday, October 8, 2023

My Aunt Lois Married My Uncle on 9/24-The Umbrella Symbolism

 

Once again, what are the odds? 
My sister shared the obituary of our aunt Lois earlier today on Facebook. 
I've been saying how the Umbrella Symbolism, the number 94, and the date 9/24. 
Lois' name sums to 166 and 186, the Umbrella Numbers. 

Notice how she married my uncle Kelly on 9/24/2013. 

Notice that she was married 3 times, and the first time was on 9/4. 

And what are the odds they would write how she was confirmed in the Lutheran church on 4/24, which was my Uncle Kelly's birthday. 

Her name also sums to 218 if you use all Capital letters. 

The part that gets me even more is that around the same time as the Umbrella Man making the 166 video in 2017, I was talking all about the ANGEL Gabriel too. Lois had two daughters, but I really only know one of them, and her name is Angele(Pronounced Angel). 

Considering her other marriage was on 10/10, I now wonder if that date will be significant to this narrative too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment