Friday, August 4, 2017

Random Thoughts after a Youtube comment I left-Mary Moon-Jesus-Zeus


I was writing a comment on one of Derek's videos in regards to the eclipse and what he is talking about is connected to my Gabriel/Virgin Mary Stuff. 
Anyway I noticed that Mary and Moon have the same Gematria and then started thinking about the song "New Age Girl" by Deadeye Dick. They sing about Mary Moon. 

The video of the song set in Iowa. 
Iowa=21=Moon=Mary
Interesting it's 3:17 as well. 

Anyway one of the lyrics in the song stuck out to me, and doesn't seem to make that much sense to the song...
Mary Mon will outlive all the septuagenarians.
A Septuagenarian is someone in their 70's. 
Made me think of the Septuagint which is the Greek form of the Bible in which 70 to 72 Jewish scholars wrote. 

The reason for the post is because I remembered in the Septuagint the name Jesus is pronounced Yeysoos. Some people have used this to compare Jesus to Zeus. It's just funny as I've been thinking for a long time that Jesus is the son of Saturn/El/Cronus and Zeus is the son of Cronus. 
Just something interesting as I know the stories are different. 

Zeus=17
God=17

No comments:

Post a Comment