Thursday, August 3, 2017

Drugs and Alcohol-God Gematria

After I posted my last post about my girlfriends brother I discovered some more interesting things. 
The reason I made a post about Slipknot last night was because of my friend Tom Alfonso's post on Facebook. I was trying to think of something Tom and Dane have in common and the first thing I can think of is they both smoke weed all day. 
Marijuana=155(reverse)
See the previous post 155 was significant. 
my-girlfriends-brother-asked-me-about.html
Anyway I noticed something interesting in regards to Drugs and Alcohol. 
Weed=17(rev red)
LSD=17
Acid=17
PCP=17
DMT=17(rev red)
God=17
El=17
Hell=17(rev red)
Psychedelics=61(rev red)
Psychoactive=61(rev red)...Weed...
Psilocybin=61
God=61=Jesus=Holy Spirit=Cross=Christian=Time=Keeper of Time

Drugs=30(rev red), 66
Alcohol=30, 66(reverse)
Thirty=37
Seventeen=37

The last time I ate mushrooms was at Tom's house with Ryan Jelken and Dan Leonard. 
Ryan Jelken=43, 115 and 155(reverse). 
Dan Leonard=43

No comments:

Post a Comment