Friday, August 11, 2017

Gravity Falls(Cartoon Series) uses Gematria/Ciphers/Subliminals in every episode-Twins


Before work today, I sat down on the couch to eat something and my girlfriends mom was watching this show Gravity Falls. This show has so much symbolism in it it's crazy. I was sitting there and asked what is this show? She then told me and I told her about 10 things I noticed in the show in the 10 minutes I watched it. 
The episode that was on was called "Carpet Diem" and it was the 16th episode. 
Anyway there is a part where the kids hit an eyeball out of their Triangle bedroom window. They had a calendar marked July 4th 1982 with a big Owl picture above it...

The Uncle on the Show wearing a Fez hat which made me assume he was a freemason. I just watched the first 2 episodes of the show and he even mentions in the 2nd episode how the guys from the Lodge don't trust him. 

At the end of the episode they are taking pictures and the Uncle even does the hidden hand pose, so for sure a Freemason. 
In the shows beginning he is known as Stanford Pines but later on you find out that's actually his Twin brother and his real name is Stanley Pines. 
Stanley Pines=159, 165(reverse)
Scottish Rite=165, 159(reverse) and 78(rev red)
He's most likely a Shriner, and in order to be a Shriner you have to be a Master Mason. 
Master Mason=159
The episode I randomly watched was about Experiment 78...
Seventy Eight=165 and 159(reverse)
Mabel and Dipper=78
The show also is set in Gravity Falls, Oregon. 
Think about Oregon in regards to Freemasonry..
Oregon=74=Jesus=Cross=Messiah and so on.
Oregon the 33rd state. 
Stanford Pines=74(rev red)



In the beginning of every episode they flash this picture, and I mean flash it just enough for you to see it, but not be able to read it unless you pause the show at just the right time. 
As I'm watching some of these episodes, I see the Pyramid guy later in the show is "Bill" who is a dream demon that can control or influence minds in Trans-dimensional mindscape. 

Anyway as I look more at the Plot of the show I see the it's all about TWINS. The twin kids are Mabel and Dipper Pines. 
Pines? Reminds me of Back to the Future and the Twin Pines being the Twin Towers. 
I mean what are the odds the only thing I see on TV today is randomly about Twins, something I keep documenting about coming up in my life and other things? 
I'm not sure If I documented it, but a week or so ago I was training a new kid at work. That same night a girl who looked similar to my girlfriend was in the store with another co-worker(same hair/size/Supernatural tattoo on left boob).  I even said, hey look you guys are twins. I later found out the kid I was training is also a Twin. My cousin Ben who works there as well has Twin sisters. There's a reason I mentioned him as well, but hard to explain/too much to type right now. 
The uncle in the show is also a Twin as you get further into the series you find this out I guess. 

The writer of the show is Alex Hirsch. 
Alex Hirsch=53
Gravity Falls=53, 152
The Shows first episode was on 6+15+20+12=53
The Shows final episode was on 15/2..2016. 
15+2+20+16=53
His bday is 6/18....that probably explains somewhat the next few pictures as 618 is used in the first episode I noticed. 

$6.18 on the register. 

Dipper finds a book in the forest about the strange things in the town of Gravity Falls.
He opens it up and reads on the page that says June 18. 

I discover this show 53 days after Hirsch's bday as well haha. 
He is also a Twin and his life experiences going on trips with his sister were inspiration for the show. 

The show also uses Gematria/Ciphers. 
Notice it uses Simple Gematria A=1 B=2 and so on...then also uses Atbash Cipher which is Z=1, Y=2 and so on...lol so Simple Gematria and Reverse Gematria. 
That's why they flash that in the opening theme song as well I take it now. 
Each episode has a coded message in it too. 

For example at the ending credits of the first episode they put this message on the bottom. 
It's a code for "Welcome to Gravity Falls" using the Caesar Cipher(3 letters back). 
Z=W
H=E
O=L
F=C
R=O
P=M
H=E
Gonna have to watch this series now. 
This show further adds to my thought that there is an agenda to "awaken" people.....Or possibly just to mock the people knowing most will never apply this to something that matters outside of the show. It makes Gematria/Ciphers/Subliminals look as though it's just entertainment. "Illuminati Confirmed" so to speak... This cartoon is training people/children to be observant to their surroundings and find meaning though, and possibly in the future it will start a new generation of Truthseekers... Or maybe that's just part of the plan altogether? Knowing these clues are all throughout the episodes it makes people watch the show like I do in everything I watch. There's always clues in movies/tv shows etc and that's the only thing I really pay attention to anymore when watching tv. 

At the end of season 2 they try and use the Zodiac shown in the beginning to stop "Bill". All of the main characters were stamped with a piece of the Zodiac. For example the Zodiac has a "Pine Tree" Symbol on it which was meant for "Dipper" as he wears the Pine Tree hat and so on. If you go on Youtube you find videos of people making predictions from their observations and decoding. 

There's a banner on the wall that is for the Royal Order of the Holy Mackerel. Notice it says it appears 33 times in the show. 




The Twins won again today as well. It was their 113th game and they got their 57th win of the season. 
I believe they are the only team that got/is possible now to get their 57th win on their 113th game. I could be wrong I looked at it fast. 
113th World Series...
World Series=57
Interesting the score of 7-2 though....
Dodgers=72
The Yankees lost staying on 60 wins in their 113th game today too. 
Minnesota Twins=60

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea man this show is 100 percent Freemason. In season 2 there is a God type triangle entity that is called "cipher". One of the craziest episodes I seen was the one called "the time travelers pig" season1 e9 where they are changing the future by going back and altering numerical anomalies .A must watch episode...thanks for bringing this show up bro great post and break down.

    ReplyDelete