Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Synchronicity With Broken Tooth-OJ Simpson and Aleister Crowley-Isaiah Thomas Signs With Suns and the King Symbolism

 

I ate a piece of Laffy Taffy today and it had some hard brown piece in it that broke part of my molar off.

It sucks lol, but it reminded me of the old guy Fatcat who died on 10/9, the day I won on Chumba...and recall I later had a Dream about his brother Billy G synced to the gambling/Dream narrative...

Anyway, the reason why it reminded me of Fatcat was that he lost a bunch of his teeth as he got older. And he was at the golf course eating a Milky Way and it took out his last tooth. It was a funny story at the time, and breaking my tooth reminded me of it.

I then went to Yahoo to see a headline story involving funding a black hole in the MILKY WAY.

Today is a span of 133 days after Fat Cats bday, and his real name sums to 133.

Las Vegas Nevada=133
Just thinking about the gambling narrative.

 I was later sitting here and remembered that OJ was diagnosed with Cancer around the time of the Super Bowl..
I was curious as to how far away that story came after my OJ Bronco synchronicity, but I didn't have a blog post on it.
I then went to Zach's blog to search for it...but while searching it, I found a post that Zach did in 2022 in relation to OJ and Aleister Crowley...
Considering I've been talking all about Aleister Crowley, that couldn't be a coincidence. The big connection was that Jack Parsons died on 6/17.
Meatloaf collapsed on 6/17.
OJ Chase on 6/17.

Recall that Meatloaf died the same day Ozzy ate a bat in Des Moines too..and I had the joke about that from years before..

Des Moines=418(Satanic)
Ozzy born 418 days after Crowleys final bday.

Oddly enough, I've been singing Meatloaf a lot the last few days. It's because I DJed a wedding on Friday and there was a guy there that always request Meatloaf when I DJ.


Notice that OJ was diagnosed with Cancer 82 days, or 2 months 21 days after my synchronicity too.

These are Volcano numbers...and my other post about OJ was all about Volcano Symbolism..

We also have Talladega coming up on 4/21/24...The Vulcan Statue...Queen Elizabeth II's bday...Prince death date...

That symbolism was linked to Chase Elliott...
One last thought in relation to my tooth breaking...recall that in 2017 Isaiah Thomas' sister Chyna died in a Toyota Camry identical to my girlfriend's. Isaiah Thomas then lost his front tooth a few weeks later. My girlfriend lost the same front tooth around this time as well..

Isaiah Thomas recently signed with the Phoenix Suns is why I think it's related. He hasn't played an NBA game since 2022 before signing with them either.

One of his nicknames is "Pizza Guy" too lol..I literally cook pizzas all day.

Thomas symbolism was all about KING Theme..
LeBron King James
Cavaliers
Kings 
All still playing right now.


Kate Middleton and King Charles with cancer..
Scottie Scheffler shares a bday with Prince William.
John Cena..Crown Jewel

Wouldn't it be crazy if Charles died on Prince's bday(6/7)? Considering Prince died on Elizabeth's bday...

6/7 is also 6 months 24 days after Charles bday..and his bday is 6 months 24 days before Elizabeth's.

King Charles III=624(Satanic)











3 comments:

  1. Took the kids to their grandpa's Sunday and threw on Louie Louie by the Kingsmen. Was talking to my mom a couple days later and she said it came on the radio and was real excited about it. Aleister Crowley= 1768 Latin. From his birth to Super Bowl 57 was 1768 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kingsmen recorded their version on April 6, 1943. I think that's been an important date for you because of Gabriel and the 4 and 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laffy Taffy = 108, 45. Today is the 108th day
    Major League = 108, 45. My mom mentioned the Tampa Bay Rays today. Haven't seen anyone talking about MLB much so far this season.

    ReplyDelete