Sunday, April 28, 2024

Oklahoma Tornado Kills 3 People and My 2/9/24 Blog Post About Minden and Nelly-Train Video of Tornado-410



 




Now there is a story of people in Oklahoma being killed by a tornado that hit yesterday. This stands out to me, because if you look at my post from 2/9/2024 where I mentioned Minden, Iowa, I also talked about Oklahoma multiple times. 


I've also seen a ton of people share this video about the tornadoes on Facebook. I find it funny that it's of guys in a train filming the tornado hitting them in light of what I talked about in my last post. 

Eric Carlisle=418(FB)

As I'm looking at this I see that I randomly took the screenshot on a lady who shared it with the last name WARE. I do know her, and I'm assuming she is related to the WARE person who had the OJ Bronco that I had synchronicity with...the lady aboves name sums to 445(Satanic). 

OJ Simpson=445(Satanic)

In relation to OJ, he died on 4/10....I haven't been blogging about it, but I keep seeing the number 410. My License plate even has 410 on it...the Smile Empy Soul guy's name sums to 410 and bunch of other ones I've been seeing. This seems to happen a lot, I start seeing a number, but I don't see how it's connected to anything lol, and then I don't write them down...then a few weeks later I wish I would've. 





No comments:

Post a Comment