Sunday, April 7, 2024

Cody Rhodes Becomes WWE Champion and His "DREAM" Tattoo-John Cena, Iowa Hawkeyes Lose to South Carolina-Dream Theme



 
I've made a few TikToks lately about Caitlin Clark and the connection to John Cena. I figured Iowa would lose today to stay on 34 wins syncing with John Cena too. 
Plus, the Iowa Coach in her 34th season and 22nd Tournament appearance. If Iowa lost her record would be 24-22 in Tournament game...
Caitlin all about 22 and synced to John Cena with it. 

Plus, South Carolina could get 38th win and keep Iowa on 34. 

John Cena=34 and 38 and 146
Hawkeyes=34 and 38
Dawn Staley=34 and 146(SC Coach)
You Can't See Me=146

South Carolina never lead the game until the score was 34 to 34 and they scored the next basket. 

Anyway, considering tonight was also the 2nd night of WrestleMania XL, I tried watching a bit of it. I figured John Cena would make an appearance, and of course, he came in to help Cody Rhodes at the end. 

Cody Rhodes would end up beating Roman Reigns to become the new WWE Champion. They then brought in his family and he gave a speech. But I noticed he has a tattoo of the word "DREAM" on his chest. Think how I've been following a theme with Dreams. 

Notice that he only has 3 tattoos, and the DREAM tattoo is one he got after his Dad died. Once again, connecting to the Theme I am talking about. 
His father was known as "The American Dream." 

When I think of the Rhodes family, the first guy I think of is Goldust aka Dusty Rhodes. He is a half brother to Cody Rhodes....Oddly enough, he shares a bday with my father. 4/11. 

I haven't watched much wrestling in the past few years, so maybe it happens all of the time, but I noticed Cody Rhodes came out and hugged his mom and family before his match tonight. Then he let his mom hold his championship belt while giving a speech. 

On Wikipedia, it makes sure to tell us that Cody Rhodes mother is Cuban. Also, if you search my blog for "Rhodes," only 2 posts come up, one of them involves Obama's trip to Cuba. 

In relation to the Dream Theme. Recall that I've had some important Dreams with my friend Fonso, and one of them involved his Dad(Raul), who is Cuban. So seeing this tattoo may be pointing me to pay attention to the info in them posts....Dubai/Boats...
Henry Winkler/The Fonz, who is also important to the Hell Theme. 
Fonso's dad just turned 72 on 4/5/24..(Aleister Crowley)

I also mentioned how the Angel Gabriel was in one of them Dreams on 11/6/23. 
Today is 5 months 1 day later...
Hawaii=51

Another Odd thing is that Fonso is synced a theme with Mushrooms. Well, on 3/23 I DJ'ed at the bar, and then went to an after party with pretty much every person that was in the bar. Anyway, someone gave me some gummies, which I thought were weed, but after I ate a few I looked at the bag to see they were actually Mushroom Gummies. They must not have been too strong though as I couldn't really tell the difference. Just strange that I accidentally had a connection to Mushrooms again. 

Dad=9 and 72(Dream Theme and 9)

Fonso is getting married 9 days after my dads bday on 4/20/24. 

WrestleMania XL=666(Satanic)









1 comment:

  1. 2422 days between eclipses. Put on the new Road House yesterday. It's set in the Florida "Keys". Thought that was interesting in lite of the Bridge stuff. Key West is 128 miles from the Mainland. There were a few Cuban references in there. Mainly remember they served Cuban Coffee at the bar. I dated a Cuban back in college. Good times.

    4/20 is a really interesting date. It's the day of the Uranus-Jupiter conjunction. "Twenty, four, Twenty-four". Jupiter with the 24 glyph.

    ReplyDelete