Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Denny Hamlin Wins Richmond After My Neighbor Died


 
Once again, my point about this knowledge is proven.
 
Someone commented to me about the NASCAR race in Richmond this weekend, and I mentioned how I thought I should pay attention to Denny Hamlin. 
Denny Hamlin then won the race in Richmond yesterday lol. 

Recall that in 2019 my neighbor/friend Alisha's dad had a bad stroke on Valentines Day. I snapchatted our friend Sturgill saying that I thought he would probably die the day of the Daytona 500. This was because Rod(Alisha's Dad) was a big NASCAR Fan, and he also had a brother in law named Denny Hamblen. My friends and I have always made jokes about him in relation to the racer Denny Hamlin. 

Rod then died the same day as the Daytona 500, and Denny Hamlin ended up winning it. 

Then when Damar Hamlin collapsed I again mentioned the symbolism with Denny Hamlin and Rod's death. I also randomly saw my friend Ryan Hamblen for the first time in a long time the day Damar Hamlin collapsed. He is a nephew of Rod. My blog post before Damar Hamlin collapsed was about my cousin Timmy, and he is married to Rod's daughter Alisha.. So I knew there had to be something with it. Rod's wife had also just had a stroke around this time, so I thought it was connected even further. I also connected Damar Hamlin to all of the Truth RALLY'S of Zach Hubbard with the Umbrella Symbolism. 

Then the next day a major story in the news was that the RALLY Car driver Ken BLOCK died. 
Rod Block
Ken Block
I was watching the Daytona 500 in 2023 again because of this pattern, and I thought maybe Denny Hamlin would win again. He didn't win..But....Alisha's uncle ended up dying the same day as the Daytona 500. You just can't make it up. 
Now Denny Hamlin wins the race after Alisha's mom dies? It's just crazy. 
Further, she was born on 6/28, which is a big day with the Umbrella symbolism. It's the day leaving 186 days in the year. 
She died 238 days before Denny Hamlin's bday. 
Barbara Block=238 and 85
She died on the 85th day of the year. 

So it's obviously connected to the narrative I am following. 
The problem is that people like Zach are going to decode Denny Hamlin's win and somehow associate the numbers to the Jesuits/Freemasons/Etc...

NASCAR=56
Denny Hamlin=56
Society of Jesus=56
Richmond=42 and 84
Jesuit=42 and 84

Hamlin's bday is the 322nd day..so that means Skull and Bones. 

But if it's connected to my narrative that has nothing to do with the Jesuits...how does that prove this to be true? It doesn't. It's just making the numbers fit to the belief it's all the Cabal. But as always, it doesn't mean that a Cabal doesn't exist...it's just the way people decode does not prove what they want it prove. 

I've shown about a million examples of how things in my life and others are connected to sports/media too. It's not something that just happens every now and then, it happens all of the time. 
What's even weirder is that my post before Damar Hamlin died involved the 418 lottery stuff I've recently been talking about. How my dead Aunt Betty friend requested me and then a girl posted about winning on a lottery ticket...all of that on 4/18..
Notice that I was talking about the HELL theme too.
666
418
This was before I even knew of the Aleister Crowley 418, 666 connection.

























No comments:

Post a Comment