Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Jason Sudeikis At The Iowa Vs LSU Game- Cliff/Umbrella-John Cena-Oklahoma

 

I've recently been talking about the connection to John Cena with Caitlin Clark. I even made a TikTok a few days ago that got taken down, but I appealed it, and now I see it's back up.

But, Jason Sudeikis was at the game yesterday, and he did the "You Can't See Me" thing.

So I'm looking up Jason Sudeikis on my blog today, and I see I only have 2 posts about him..
One is about Richmond, which I find funny considering I just uploaded about Denny Hamlin winning in Richmond before this post...That post has to do with the Umbrella Symbolism...and recall that Richmond's college is the Spiders, which is also important to the Umbrella/Mind Control symbolism...it was also linked ked to wrestler Bray Wyatt....

My 2nd post about Jason Sudeikis involves the CLIFF theme. This theme is also linked to the Umbrella Symbolism and Zach making fun of my Cliffy's salsa synchronicity lol...the cliff stuff also related to WWE and the Hart Family.

Think about John Cena who is a Wrestler.

So I'm thinking about why this might be important and then randomly go to CNN...Of course, the headline story had the word "CLIFF" in it. 


A lot of the CLIFF stuff was connected to the date 4/25...
Maybe should pay attention to Oklahoma...my old post talked about an Earthquake in Oklahoma that was felt in IOWA...I also mention the Men's college basketball championship...

We just had the barge hit the Bridge in Oklahoma after the Francis Scott Key Bridge...My posts about Toby Keith and Bridge were about Oklahoma..

Just blogged about the Hamlin stuff that was synced to the OKC Rally..

The OKC Thunder play the Philadelphia 76ers tonight...just funny with how Philadelphia is important to my Bridge/Earthquake Theme..

Facebook also gave me a post about the bar Cheers yesterday...I can't find it now, but it was from a few weeks ago, so I thought it was odd ot would come up on my feed...

But, Jason Sudeikis is the Nephew of Norm from Cheers..I have a friend nicknamed Norm, because of Cheers, and because his dad lives in Norman, Oklahoma.

In relation to Iowa though..

Jason Sudeikis=48
He's currently 48 years old.
Iowa=48
Caitlin Clark broke Pete Maravich's record scoring Iowa their 48th point of the game.

















No comments:

Post a Comment