Friday, July 12, 2019

Waynes World Smell Bacon Scene just after the Bohemian Rhapsody Part-City of Light-France

I just rewatched Wayne's World...
Right after the Bohemian Rhapsody part the part about smelling Bacon comes haha. I forgot all about this part...So a PIG reference..
Towards the end of the film they are heading back to Aurora and it shows this sign. I thought it was interesting because it has the LION symbolism on it. 
Plus Paris, France is the City of Light...
I feel like I've covered this movie a long time ago as well...The film came out on Valentines Day and it has the guy who always says, "I Love You Man"....at the end of the film he says it and then they run into the "88" sign...I know at some point I covered this because 88 was a big number I was following..I remember Aurora being on 88W....now I see that "Aurora"=88(reverse)..so fitting it would have I-88 in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment