Thursday, July 25, 2019

Petition to move Halloween to the last Saturday of October



I saw this story earlier which I thought was interesting as we have been following something important to Halloween. The Wayne's World stuff with Mike Myers/Dana Carvey...
I just documented about LeBron's Halloween costumes...
The Blackface stuff was connected to Halloween...
Slipknot stuff has some connections to Halloween..
Earlier in the year I mentioned a water theme with Halloween H20 in connection to my Stand By Me/Marilyn Manson/JFK stuff...
Plus the Marilyn Manson/Stand By me stuff was important to 10/26 which would be the new Halloween this year according to the petition. 

Plus my laptop crashing on Halloween last year...
I also just went to the Marilyn Manson/Rob Zombie concert...Rob Zombie...Halloween...

No comments:

Post a Comment